Heavy Duty Boot liner recommendations

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Quinn010

Post by Quinn010 »

Hi all. I hear the Hyundai boot liners aren't great and the accessories site seems to be down daily. Anyone recommend a good heavy duty boot liner suitable for two dogs? MY22 Tucson Hybrid N line S
Trim/Engine: 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 N Line S 5dr 2WD Auto
Order date: Dealer stock order 25th August 21
Build completion: 9th Feb 22
Arrived Tilbury: 16th Feb 22
Arrived into dealer: 24th Feb 22 (original date on paperwork 22 Dec 21)
Pick up: 2nd March 22

AZ2021

Post by AZ2021 »

Titan Covers is a site I found, but haven't used personally. They seem to be custom made model to model and you can add tail gate protectio, etc. I think the Tucson one is about £110, which isn't cheap, but may be worth it if it fits properly.

https://www.titancovers.co.uk/
2022 Tucson Ultimate Hybrid, with tech pack.
Big S

Post by Big S »

Quinn010 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:56 pm Hi all. I hear the Hyundai boot liners aren't great and the accessories site seems to be down daily. Anyone recommend a good heavy duty boot liner suitable for two dogs? MY22 Tucson Hybrid N line S
I second what AZ2021 has written, they are not cheap but they are a perfect fit and are supplied with all the velcro fixings you need to fix them into your boot. Other versions are available on the 2 famous internet sites which are cheaper and won't fit like a second skin like the Titan ones do.
I had one for a previous car and it was very good quality.
When I bought my Tuscon, ( May 21 ) I spoke to a lady at Titan and she said they weren't available for the 21 version Tuscon, but in the next 2 weeks they were having our version of the car in to do a full measure of the boot and they would be on their website in the next 2 months, which obviously they are now. They do longer versions for when you want to fold down the split seats. Basic version starts at £114.50 then you add extras if you want them.
AZ2021

Post by AZ2021 »

My other consideration is this one from Amazon it won't be as well fitted but then again it is a lot less.
Quinn010

Post by Quinn010 »

Cheers for the recommendations. As good as it may be I can't justify that price for a boot liner. I'll keep looking :)
Trim/Engine: 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 N Line S 5dr 2WD Auto
Order date: Dealer stock order 25th August 21
Build completion: 9th Feb 22
Arrived Tilbury: 16th Feb 22
Arrived into dealer: 24th Feb 22 (original date on paperwork 22 Dec 21)
Pick up: 2nd March 22
Aelking

Post by Aelking »

I had the hatchbag https://www.hatchbag.co.uk/ for my last Tucson and was good.

GF would only sign it off it came in pink, thinking I wouldn't bite. 3 Years later was still driving around with a bright pink boot liner. really impressed with how well it held up with no damage.

It's just a shame that they don't yet have the new Tucson available.
Itchycat1

Post by Itchycat1 »

Am searching for fitted rubber boot mats and boot liner / tray . Any recommendations.
AZ2021

Post by AZ2021 »

I've still be searching for a decent, fitted, liner for the '22 Tucson and I have found Rhino Bootliners. I haven't used them previously but their liners look good and their reviews for other makes/models of liner are all promising.

I have emailed them and explained that some of us on this forum may in the market for a decent liner and although they haven't yet got a '22 Tucson liner measured/deigned/made up and available for sale they are working on it. They have also kindly offered members of this forum a 10% discount if you use the code TUCSON10 on your purchase at https://rhinoukbootlinersltd.co.uk. This is very kind of them and is courtesy of Callum, so a shout you to him!

Screenshot_20220131-192928_Chrome.jpg

For clarification I have no affiliation with Rhino Bootliners, I just happened to email them and ask.
Bluscon

Post by Bluscon »

I have the genuine Hyundai HDPE liner. Very sturdy. Only downside is that seats can’t fully recline and it leaves a gap between seat back and retractable parcel shelf.
Ram man

Post by Ram man »

Just ordered a Rhino boot liner, will probably get it before the car lol. Thanks for the discount code, I’ll let you now how it looks.
Cheers Rich

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post