Any delivery updates?

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Quinn010
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by Quinn010 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:34 am

AnnE13 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:06 am
Tjennings01 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:12 am
UPDATE
dealer has called today and car has arrived in the dealership! Collect it this Friday, very excited to say the least.
Woohoo , great news. Hope quinn and I will be posting similar soon!
Get some pics up when you get it.
I dream of these kind of calls haha
Trim/Engine: 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 N Line S 5dr 2WD Auto
Order date: Dealer stock order 25th August 21
Build completion: 9th Feb 22
Arrived Tilbury: 16th Feb 22
Arrived into dealer: 24th Feb 22 (original date on paperwork 22 Dec 21)
Pick up: 2nd March 22

AnnE13
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by AnnE13 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:25 pm

Quinn010 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:34 am
AnnE13 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:06 am
Tjennings01 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:12 am
UPDATE
dealer has called today and car has arrived in the dealership! Collect it this Friday, very excited to say the least.
Woohoo , great news. Hope quinn and I will be posting similar soon!
Get some pics up when you get it.
I dream of these kind of calls haha
Update……just had the dreaded call from our dealer to say delivery pushed back from 1st week fed to 3rd week of March …..gutted :cry:

Quinn010
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by Quinn010 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:46 pm

AnnE13 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:25 pm
Quinn010 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:34 am
AnnE13 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:06 am


Woohoo , great news. Hope quinn and I will be posting similar soon!
Get some pics up when you get it.
I dream of these kind of calls haha
Update……just had the dreaded call from our dealer to say delivery pushed back from 1st week fed to 3rd week of March …..gutted :cry:
Oh no :( I think there is a big issue with the N line S as the wait times are definitely longest. What annoys me is October orders were on the ship that came in 29th Dec yet august orders like me still no idea. There's no structure to any of it.
Trim/Engine: 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 N Line S 5dr 2WD Auto
Order date: Dealer stock order 25th August 21
Build completion: 9th Feb 22
Arrived Tilbury: 16th Feb 22
Arrived into dealer: 24th Feb 22 (original date on paperwork 22 Dec 21)
Pick up: 2nd March 22

AnnE13
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by AnnE13 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:02 pm

Quinn010 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:46 pm
AnnE13 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:25 pm
Quinn010 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:34 am

I dream of these kind of calls haha
Update……just had the dreaded call from our dealer to say delivery pushed back from 1st week fed to 3rd week of March …..gutted :cry:
Oh no :( I think there is a big issue with the N line S as the wait times are definitely longest. What annoys me is October orders were on the ship that came in 29th Dec yet august orders like me still no idea. There's no structure to any of it.
I guess the big guys like Arnold Clark will get priority over small independents but it is very frustrating. I hope yours comes soon, that’s a heck of a wait you’ve had. I’ll keep watching the ships…..just for the fun of it, it’s actually quite educational :lol:

dunzer
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:19 am

Post by dunzer » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:56 pm

AnnE13 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:25 pm
Quinn010 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:34 am
AnnE13 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:06 am


Woohoo , great news. Hope quinn and I will be posting similar soon!
Get some pics up when you get it.
I dream of these kind of calls haha
Update……just had the dreaded call from our dealer to say delivery pushed back from 1st week fed to 3rd week of March …..gutted :cry:
Look like our cars coming over at same time,mine was pushed back until end of March too 😡

Quinn010
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by Quinn010 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:47 am

If only Hyundai gave you a confirmed build week like other manufacturers..
Trim/Engine: 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 N Line S 5dr 2WD Auto
Order date: Dealer stock order 25th August 21
Build completion: 9th Feb 22
Arrived Tilbury: 16th Feb 22
Arrived into dealer: 24th Feb 22 (original date on paperwork 22 Dec 21)
Pick up: 2nd March 22

AnnE13
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by AnnE13 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:40 pm

Quinn010 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:47 am
If only Hyundai gave you a confirmed build week like other manufacturers..
I was led to believe that ours was built and sitting somewhere ready to come to Uk. I was told there were 3 N line S in white due for delivery. When I phoned to confirm the deal I was told only two remained unclaimed. We booked one so based on that info there was only one other N line S ….in white….up for grabs.
Hopefully by the time it gets here they will be done salting the roads!

Quinn010
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by Quinn010 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:52 pm

AnnE13 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:40 pm
Quinn010 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:47 am
If only Hyundai gave you a confirmed build week like other manufacturers..
I was led to believe that ours was built and sitting somewhere ready to come to Uk. I was told there were 3 N line S in white due for delivery. When I phoned to confirm the deal I was told only two remained unclaimed. We booked one so based on that info there was only one other N line S ….in white….up for grabs.
Hopefully by the time it gets here they will be done salting the roads!
Some will say anything to get the sale. Judging by your new dates was clearly lies. It will be summer by time they get here so no worries there haha
Trim/Engine: 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 N Line S 5dr 2WD Auto
Order date: Dealer stock order 25th August 21
Build completion: 9th Feb 22
Arrived Tilbury: 16th Feb 22
Arrived into dealer: 24th Feb 22 (original date on paperwork 22 Dec 21)
Pick up: 2nd March 22

Tjennings01
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Tjennings01 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:26 pm

:shock: :o

20220114_155412.jpg


Quinn010
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by Quinn010 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:46 pm

Oh very nice. I deliberated between the shadow grey and dark knight and went dark knight but more I see pics of the shadow grey it's very very nice !
Trim/Engine: 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 N Line S 5dr 2WD Auto
Order date: Dealer stock order 25th August 21
Build completion: 9th Feb 22
Arrived Tilbury: 16th Feb 22
Arrived into dealer: 24th Feb 22 (original date on paperwork 22 Dec 21)
Pick up: 2nd March 22

Post Reply

  • You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post