2022.. surely the year I finally get my new car!!

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
StephenP
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by StephenP » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:53 pm

Delighted to hear people are finally getting their hands on their new vehicles.

I ordered my ultimate PHEV (no tech pack) on 30th Sept. Original delivery target end of Dec, then end of Jan, now sometime in Feb “if no further delays”..

Mine is sunset red with moss grey. Does the choice of interior colour slow things down?

I have no idea where mine’s coming from, its route, its current location… probably best that I don’t as it may not even be built… would just like it to arrive before my Honda CRV finally pops its clogs..

Thanks

Stephen

Quinn010
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by Quinn010 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:00 pm

StephenP wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:53 pm
Delighted to hear people are finally getting their hands on their new vehicles.

I ordered my ultimate PHEV (no tech pack) on 30th Sept. Original delivery target end of Dec, then end of Jan, now sometime in Feb “if no further delays”..

Mine is sunset red with moss grey. Does the choice of interior colour slow things down?

I have no idea where mine’s coming from, its route, its current location… probably best that I don’t as it may not even be built… would just like it to arrive before my Honda CRV finally pops its clogs..

Thanks

Stephen
I don't think exterior colour and interior slow things down but cars usually made in batches so will do batches of certain engine types all at once or focus on batches of certain trims. I do know the N line range seems to be the longest wait time, ultimate seems to be the second longest. In terms of any other delays the tech pack I hear usually adds months on which has put many people off adding it on.
Trim/Engine: 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 N Line S 5dr 2WD Auto
Order date: Dealer stock order 25th August 21
Build completion: 9th Feb 22
Arrived Tilbury: 16th Feb 22
Arrived into dealer: 24th Feb 22 (original date on paperwork 22 Dec 21)
Pick up: 2nd March 22

leicesterrule
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:36 pm

Post by leicesterrule » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:43 pm

Any news on yours yet? They do seem to be vague in giving out details. I don't understand why they can't be honest with customers.

absynth
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:18 am

Post by absynth » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:23 am

Our Hybrid arrived at the dealer on Friday evening. Wont be able to pick it up until mid next week apparently.

joolstdi
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:44 pm
Location: South Wales

Post by joolstdi » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:22 am

Hi all I just noticed that all the tech plus options on Hyundai UK site has been temporary taken down again.
Im glad that I ordered my car last week.

Jools
Tucson Phev ultimate in Dark night Grey + Tech pack
Ordered 20-01-2022

Original ETA at Dealers date 01-07-2022

Updated Arrived in Tilbury on the 11th of May

Updated Delivery to me if nothing goes wrong 3 June-10 June. :D :D :D :D

absynth
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:18 am

Post by absynth » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:02 pm

Picked up our premium Hybrid today, worth the wait! Ordered on 1st Oct 2021 ( non tech pack ). Good luck everyone, hope the wait isnt too long!

AnnE13
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by AnnE13 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:43 pm

absynth wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:02 pm
Picked up our premium Hybrid today, worth the wait! Ordered on 1st Oct 2021 ( non tech pack ). Good luck everyone, hope the wait isnt too long!
Great news, no go enjoy it! :D
Shaun, hopefully you’ll be next 🤞

Quinn010
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by Quinn010 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:00 pm

AnnE13 wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:43 pm
absynth wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:02 pm
Picked up our premium Hybrid today, worth the wait! Ordered on 1st Oct 2021 ( non tech pack ). Good luck everyone, hope the wait isnt too long!
Great news, no go enjoy it! :D
Shaun, hopefully you’ll be next 🤞
We can only live in hope.. I am apparently no1 in the build queue...
Trim/Engine: 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 N Line S 5dr 2WD Auto
Order date: Dealer stock order 25th August 21
Build completion: 9th Feb 22
Arrived Tilbury: 16th Feb 22
Arrived into dealer: 24th Feb 22 (original date on paperwork 22 Dec 21)
Pick up: 2nd March 22

swiftly72
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by swiftly72 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:25 pm

Our Hybrid 230 N Line S in Shadow Grey got to the dealers on Tuesday, so will be picking up on Friday :D

Quinn010
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by Quinn010 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:49 pm

swiftly72 wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:25 pm
Our Hybrid 230 N Line S in Shadow Grey got to the dealers on Tuesday, so will be picking up on Friday :D
Good news :) when did you order? I was originally going for same car, trim, colour but was told shadow after Xmas and dark knight before Xmas... turns out it didn't matter 😂
Trim/Engine: 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 N Line S 5dr 2WD Auto
Order date: Dealer stock order 25th August 21
Build completion: 9th Feb 22
Arrived Tilbury: 16th Feb 22
Arrived into dealer: 24th Feb 22 (original date on paperwork 22 Dec 21)
Pick up: 2nd March 22

Post Reply

  • You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post