2022.. surely the year I finally get my new car!!

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
focusy

Post by focusy »

sparkytucson wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:27 pm Hi, i ordered my Make: HYUNDAI - Model: TUCSON ESTATE
Specification: 1.6 TGDi Plug-in Hybrid Ultimate 5dr 4WD Auto
Colour: Pearl - Phantom black - Trim: Leather - Obsidian black on December 12th 2021. Was told it would be here for 14/03/22 and 4 weeks before they said it was still on target. Asked again on the 14th march and they said it hadnt been built yet but should start in the coming week. Still heard nothing. Dealership a joke on info updates. Well i hope Hyundai up their game on customer service when everything gets back to normal. With these delays i do hope they are using the time to sort all of the issues that may have been arising with the ones that have already been delivered.
which dealer this please?

joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

focusy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:53 pm
sparkytucson wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:27 pm Hi, i ordered my Make: HYUNDAI - Model: TUCSON ESTATE
Specification: 1.6 TGDi Plug-in Hybrid Ultimate 5dr 4WD Auto
Colour: Pearl - Phantom black - Trim: Leather - Obsidian black on December 12th 2021. Was told it would be here for 14/03/22 and 4 weeks before they said it was still on target. Asked again on the 14th march and they said it hadnt been built yet but should start in the coming week. Still heard nothing. Dealership a joke on info updates. Well i hope Hyundai up their game on customer service when everything gets back to normal. With these delays i do hope they are using the time to sort all of the issues that may have been arising with the ones that have already been delivered.
which dealer this please?
I think this is the feeling around the country my 4 week update is this Friday when I have to contact Hyundai for a update.
So fingers crossed it’s still June?
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
sparkytucson

Post by sparkytucson »

the dealership was Bristol street motors Mansfield
Mar10

Post by Mar10 »

[/quote]
I think this is the feeling around the country my 4 week update is this Friday when I have to contact Hyundai for a update.
So fingers crossed it’s still June?
[/quote]

I’ll be interested to hear how you get on with that. I was originally told end of May, then updated to 1st of May. I’m just sitting tight and seeing what happens though. With a date quite close I’d like to think it was fairly accurate but other peoples experience suggests otherwise.

I guess it’ll be here when it’s here.
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Hi all just had a up date from the dealer for my car, due to them end of may first week of June.
I have also contacted Hyundai to confirm this but they will not come back to me until after easter holidays.

Its not set in concert as the sales person told me as they don't have the chassis number,
but I know they only give those out after the car is built and is ready for shipping.

it could be worse a friend of a friend picked up his Tiguan Line 1.5 tsi 150 engine and took it home and when the log book and insurance documents came back it turns out it was the wrong engine they some how but in a 1.5 TSI 130 engine.
he is bouncing and he is trying to sort this out as he is paying his pcp for the 150 engine.

Jools
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
daibill

Post by daibill »

joolstdi wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:11 am Hi all just had a up date from the dealer for my car, due to them end of may first week of June.
I have also contacted Hyundai to confirm this but they will not come back to me until after easter holidays.

Its not set in concert as the sales person told me as they don't have the chassis number,
but I know they only give those out after the car is built and is ready for shipping.

it could be worse a friend of a friend picked up his Tiguan Line 1.5 tsi 150 engine and took it home and when the log book and insurance documents came back it turns out it was the wrong engine they some how but in a 1.5 TSI 130 engine.
he is bouncing and he is trying to sort this out as he is paying his pcp for the 150 engine.

Jools
What dealer was this Jools? (Swansea?)Mine was ordered on the 15th and not heard a dicky bird yet..

Cheers
2022 1.6 Manual Premium Engine Red
Red ones are faster! ;)
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

yes Swansea or try Hyundai direct by Customer.query@hyundai.co.uk but you will have to have you Hyundai 101 number you can call them on
0800 981 981 to get this.
but you wont get a answer by Email until after easter as per holidays.

your car was ordered a week before me so it must be soon or the same date
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Aw86

Post by Aw86 »

Morning all, new member here. Currently have an ix35 and has served me well for many years. I ordered my Amazon grey phev ultimate with tech pack 30 October 2021, originally due in feb, which was a little optimistic, then advised March, then April and as of yesterday it’s now May. I really hope it is May…… Dealership don’t really have a reason other why it’s getting pushed back other then microchip shortage.
Mrs_G

Post by Mrs_G »

Also having a mare! Was told by dealer that they had an N Line in Shadow Grey already on order. After agreeing to have that and being told original delivery date of end of Feb, was then told that delivery date was 14th April. When I contacted them this week re delivery was told it had been put back again and they now can't give me a delivery date. I asked them the date when the car was originally ordered and have now found that the order date was when I signed the docs and not one previously ordered. I wouldn't have gone for this car if I'd known the lead time. Feel like I've been had!
AnnE13

Post by AnnE13 »

All I can say is sometimes they do come a bit quicker but it will be worth the wait. You probably wouldn’t have been any quicker going with a different brand. You’ll enjoy it when you get it.👍

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post