2022.. surely the year I finally get my new car!!

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Nashy

Post by Nashy »

Matt2725 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:49 am
Jef48brw# wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 3:28 pm I'm having the same problem my estimates delivery date was 31st December had so many date changes delays, June will be official 12 months waiting hyundai tucson 48V MHEV N-Line S tech pack Auto AWD dark night metallic. Good thing I have my 2019 hyundai tucson SE to getting me around. Waiting really getting on top of me now.
That can't be right.

I see on the other thread you ordered in July 2021. You should have had your car a fair while ago unless they're having issues with the mild hybrid systems, but I don't see why compared to the HEV and PHEV models.
I ordered an N-Line S 230 HEV in Feb. Delivery has just been brought forward to August 4th (was September).
WOW - that has to be the longest time I've seen on this thread ? " i think so anyway " i would hazard a guess the dealer made an error, rather than delay with build ? maybe allocated to someone else in error, that happened to a mate of mine with a Mercedes GLA - i would challenge them, you never know they might chuck in some freebies
TUCSON, PHEV Ultimate in Black
Ordered 21/02/2022
Arrived Tilbury Docks 06/09/2022
Arrived Dealers 19/10/2022
Delivered 07/11/2022 had 8 miles on clock

daibill

Post by daibill »

Was in the Swansea dealer yesterday picking my car mats up. They just had a delivery with cars that were due in July and said they are starting to see cars delivered earlier than expected.
2022 1.6 Manual Premium Engine Red
Red ones are faster! ;)
Nashy

Post by Nashy »

daibill wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:53 am Was in the Swansea dealer yesterday picking my car mats up. They just had a delivery with cars that were due in July and said they are starting to see cars delivered earlier than expected.
Great news, That Motivated me to call my dealer in Stoke, only to be told its now September at best, fingers crossed hope i get lucky
TUCSON, PHEV Ultimate in Black
Ordered 21/02/2022
Arrived Tilbury Docks 06/09/2022
Arrived Dealers 19/10/2022
Delivered 07/11/2022 had 8 miles on clock
Matt2725

Post by Matt2725 »

Nashy wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:53 pm
daibill wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:53 am Was in the Swansea dealer yesterday picking my car mats up. They just had a delivery with cars that were due in July and said they are starting to see cars delivered earlier than expected.
Great news, That Motivated me to call my dealer in Stoke, only to be told its now September at best, fingers crossed hope i get lucky
Not saying you should hold out hope, but it seems many dealers are getting deliveries earlier than expected in terms that they won't know until right before they show up most likely.
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Hi all,

This is to the people that are having their cars in June.

There is a back log for delivering cars, which is lack. of drivers ect.
My car arrived on the 16th and been in the work shop and left work shop on the 19th.

And now it stuck in tilbury, I was pre warned of this.
On top of this there are a few bank holidays to add to the delay.

So im guessing my car will not arrive in the dealers say the 10-16 June .

just to let you all know
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

joolstdi wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:45 pm Hi all,

My car arrived on the 16th and been in the work shop and left work shop on the 19th.

just to let you all know
Cheers for info jools. That ties in with my new date of 14th June. Fingers crossed for us all. 👍
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
Goof

Post by Goof »

Just got an update that the car is due to be delivered to dealer on the 5th August.
Any what a typical turnaround time is, I know they pre ordered a number of vehicles the same time as mine so I guess they will.be busy.
Ordered Ultimate 230 HEV in Dark Knight -28/03/22
Initial delivery estimate 31st Aug 2022
Update (26th May) delivery to dealer on 5th August
Update(9th Jul) delivery to dealer 26th Sept :shock:
Will collect 20 sept
LankyTucs

Post by LankyTucs »

joolstdi wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:45 pm Hi all,

just to let you all know
Do you know when yours arrived at Tilbury? As far as I'm aware mine arrived last Tues but not hD an update from dealer as yet.
Shadow Grey, 230 hybrid N line S on order.

Ordered 28th Jan 22 :D
Collection 18th June 22
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Hi yes it arrived in tilbury on the 16th and was in work shop on 17th and out of work shop in tilbury on the 19th.
There is a big backlog up there at the moment as in lack of delivery drivers and there are the bank holidays for the jubilee.

So I am not expect the car until around the 16th June. All the dealers know exactly where your cars are as they are using the same system as Hyundai customer services are using.
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
LankyTucs

Post by LankyTucs »

Ye I saw that as had a message back from hyundai when asking about progress. Sounds like I was on same boat as you then so I'll keep an eye on your progress.
Shadow Grey, 230 hybrid N line S on order.

Ordered 28th Jan 22 :D
Collection 18th June 22

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post