2022.. surely the year I finally get my new car!!

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Hutchinson's swansea branch, my car been stuck in tilbury since the 19th may, I think they where waiting to fill a lorry to come down to South Wales.
I think that the lorry hold 10 cars, so make sense to fill the lorry for sending it down hear, pretty pointless sending it down for 1 car :D :D
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022

Mar10

Post by Mar10 »

Missed a call from the dealer today, currently I’ve been told second week of June which is now…

So which will it be - either my car is here or another delay…exciting times! 😂
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

waw that's a no sleep tonight situation, leave us know tomorrow , fingers X
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Ndtneil

Post by Ndtneil »

Hello all, jumped on a cancellation in April, completion around June 16th, possibly on Neckar highway on 7th June, fingers crossed.
djmonsta

Post by djmonsta »

Dealer said to me they get the car on the 15th June. Feels like a few of us getting one from the same batch?
Current - 2022 Tucson N Line S 230 in Shadow Grey
Previous - 2019 Tucson N Line in White
Previous - 2019 i30N in Performance Blue
Previous - 2016 i30 Turbo in Sunset Red
Mar10

Post by Mar10 »

joolstdi wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:32 pm waw that's a no sleep tonight situation, leave us know tomorrow , fingers X
Well I gave them a call today, apparently my car is in the country and awaiting transport. I honestly expected another delay, so I'm quite pleased that my car is actual a physical 'thing' now, and it exists in this country!

But the next step is transport to the dealer which could be anything up to a month they said, although sometimes they just turn up unexpectedly so the wait continues.

I'm pretty busy for the next few weeks so I don't really mind, it's just something to look forward to in the not-too-distant future now.
Ortho

Post by Ortho »

Based in Scotland....my dealer phoned today to tell me my SE Connect (petrol engine) in Dark Teal, which was due end of September has been moved up to end of July! Wooowhoooo!!!
On order: Petrol SE Connect in Dark Teal

Order date: 28th April 2022

ETA: September 2022...updated to end of July 2022
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Hi all just had a Update from the dealership my car arrived today, which is great news.
they are booking it in for the tow-bar to be fitted, I'm also having mats, front and rear mudflaps
and a boot rubber mat and then they have to PDI the car..
So hopefully picking up next week.

They also delivered to the dealership a other Tucson the same time, so some one will be having a call this morning.

Jools
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Argee

Post by Argee »

Just had an email from my dealer to say my new Tucson will be with them within the next 2 weeks. I’m in Northern Ireland so delivery takes a bit longer. I’ve ordered a Hybrid Ultimate with Tech Pack in Sunset Red and it was ordered on15th November so just over 30 weeks wait.
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Hi welcome, I have to say the red does look really nice, I did see a Nline in the dealership in red and in the sun the colour just popped.
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post