2022.. surely the year I finally get my new car!!

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Astraken

Post by Astraken »

I’ve been advised that my Ultimate Hybrid which arrived at Tilbury in December is still there because of a paperwork problem which prevents any of the cars being registered with DVLA. Hopefully this will be resolved in the next few days.

HLB74

Post by HLB74 »

Astraken wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:14 pm I’ve been advised that my Ultimate Hybrid which arrived at Tilbury in December is still there because of a paperwork problem which prevents any of the cars being registered with DVLA. Hopefully this will be resolved in the next few days.
Mine is the same, ordered middle of September and now stuck at the docks. Dealer has no idea when it will actually arrive at the dealership. Hopefully this week but they've said that every week since Christmas.
Quinn010

Post by Quinn010 »

nictry wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:07 pm Collected our ultimate plug-in yesterday, ordered mid October so a few pushbacks on delivery but definitely better than some others. Noticed there were 3 others waiting for collection when we got ours so clearly a few made it from Tilbury!
Good news :)
Trim/Engine: 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 N Line S 5dr 2WD Auto
Order date: Dealer stock order 25th August 21
Build completion: 9th Feb 22
Arrived Tilbury: 16th Feb 22
Arrived into dealer: 24th Feb 22 (original date on paperwork 22 Dec 21)
Pick up: 2nd March 22
Scotsman

Post by Scotsman »

Great news was it +Tech Pack? I ordered an Ultimate Phev +Tech pack end of October. Dealer initially said March 2022 but revised this to end Jan 2022. Perhaps given similar time line mine will arrive in January. Not holding my breath though
ColtCottage

Post by ColtCottage »

I ordered an Ultimate Phev and Tech Pack at the beginning of November. The dealer contacted me last Friday to say that the car was still on target for the end of February. Like everyone else we can but hope.
Aelking

Post by Aelking »

I ordered my Ultimate Hybrid + Tech Pack in August, and got a call from the dealer that my car should have be on a boat on the 18th of January, in port on the 4th of Feb, and at the dealer on the 14th. So finally got there. The thing that is likely to slow it down is that there is a lack of drivers from the port to dealer.

Probably just going to wait to get it registered in March for the 22 plate.
Scotsman

Post by Scotsman »

ColtCottage wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:59 am I ordered an Ultimate Phev and Tech Pack at the beginning of November. The dealer contacted me last Friday to say that the car was still on target for the end of February. Like everyone else we can but hope.
I had just posted yesterday that I mine ordered in October was due end Jan. Tempted fate. Dealer just informed me that it is now more likely to be end Feb or possibly March.
ColtCottage

Post by ColtCottage »

Scotsman wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:13 pm
ColtCottage wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:59 am I ordered an Ultimate Phev and Tech Pack at the beginning of November. The dealer contacted me last Friday to say that the car was still on target for the end of February. Like everyone else we can but hope.
I had just posted yesterday that I mine ordered in October was due end Jan. Tempted fate. Dealer just informed me that it is now more likely to be end Feb or possibly March.
Sorry to here that. Who knows our cars may be on the same ship heading for the UK soon.
Astraken

Post by Astraken »

Good news and hope for you all - my Ultimate Hybrid in teal ordered early Oct arrived at my dealership today and will ready for collection in a couple of days
AnnE13

Post by AnnE13 »

Astraken wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:04 pm Good news and hope for you all - my Ultimate Hybrid in teal ordered early Oct arrived at my dealership today and will ready for collection in a couple of days
Nice one!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post