2022.. surely the year I finally get my new car!!

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Aelking

Post by Aelking »

Ordered my Tucson on the 7th August 2021. Finally picking up today, 7 months later.

AnnE13

Post by AnnE13 »

Aelking wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:13 am Ordered my Tucson on the 7th August 2021. Finally picking up today, 7 months later.
Brilliant…..but that’s some wait. It’ll be worth it though, enjoy! 👏👏👍
NoTwOld

Post by NoTwOld »

Someone got a new 22reg Tucson yesterday/today.
A car transporter turned up yesterday outside my neighbours house and delivered their 22reg Nissan, the last car sitting on the transporter was a Shimmering silver Tucson N line S.
I had to take a double look at it side view as it looks different from my Ultimate (same colour) mainly due to it not having the grey plastic sides it also made it look like the nice wheels fitted filled the arches well, undecided which I think looks best but will have to say mine as I have it now for 9 months.
I hope the new owner is happy.
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Just had news today from Hyundai customer services, that supply are saying delivery of your car will be late April with dealer,
So it must be built in the next few weeks or so and then transported.

Jools
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Quinn010 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:02 pm Got mine 2nd March. Didn't realise N Line S had keyless entry and blind spot, so bonuses for me 👌 Love the car!!
Very nice. As others have said most colours look great on the new Tucson. When you say 'blind spot' do you mean Blind Spot Collision Warning (BCW in wing mirror) or Blind Spot View Monitoring (BVM in the dash screen camera)??? BCW was standard on N Line S but BVM was part of the Tech Pack Option package. Looking on the Hyundai Configurator for a current new car now it's possible to construe that BVM is now included in 2022 but it's not totally clear in all honesty. Would be great if it is as that was the option I would of liked but didn't want to incur a further delay with tech pack option.
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
Quinn010

Post by Quinn010 »

Southern Lad wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:58 am
Quinn010 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:02 pm Got mine 2nd March. Didn't realise N Line S had keyless entry and blind spot, so bonuses for me 👌 Love the car!!
Very nice. As others have said most colours look great on the new Tucson. When you say 'blind spot' do you mean Blind Spot Collision Warning (BCW in wing mirror) or Blind Spot View Monitoring (BVM in the dash screen camera)??? BCW was standard on N Line S but BVM was part of the Tech Pack Option package. Looking on the Hyundai Configurator for a current new car now it's possible to construe that BVM is now included in 2022 but it's not totally clear in all honesty. Would be great if it is as that was the option I would of liked but didn't want to incur a further delay with tech pack option.
I mean BCW. To be honest I didn't even know BVM was a thing!
Trim/Engine: 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 N Line S 5dr 2WD Auto
Order date: Dealer stock order 25th August 21
Build completion: 9th Feb 22
Arrived Tilbury: 16th Feb 22
Arrived into dealer: 24th Feb 22 (original date on paperwork 22 Dec 21)
Pick up: 2nd March 22
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Quinn010 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:45 am
Ok great. Yes that was a standard include on n line s. Strange though that tech pack option no longer available on configurator. Not even on other models. Anyway how are you enjoying the Tucson. Met your expectations?
Quinn010

Post by Quinn010 »

Southern Lad wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:56 am

Ok great. Yes that was a standard include on n line s. Strange though that tech pack option no longer available on configurator. Not even on other models. Anyway how are you enjoying the Tucson. Met your expectations?
Yeh love it. 11 days in and hit nearly 700 miles. Long trip home after collection and long weekend away in Scottish Highlands so it's experienced all roads in its short life! It drives really well and very quiet when turning on :)
Trim/Engine: 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 N Line S 5dr 2WD Auto
Order date: Dealer stock order 25th August 21
Build completion: 9th Feb 22
Arrived Tilbury: 16th Feb 22
Arrived into dealer: 24th Feb 22 (original date on paperwork 22 Dec 21)
Pick up: 2nd March 22
LankyTucs

Post by LankyTucs »

I think it comes on the N line S in different countries so be great if they followed suit for the UK too
Shadow Grey, 230 hybrid N line S on order.

Ordered 28th Jan 22 :D
Collection 18th June 22
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Quinn010 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:03 pm

Yeh love it. 11 days in and hit nearly 700 miles. Long trip home after collection and long weekend away in Scottish Highlands so it's experienced all roads in its short life! It drives really well and very quiet when turning on :)
Great stuff. Glad your happy with it. I look forward to similar experiences in due course. 👍

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post