Order build completion?

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Quinn010

Post by Quinn010 »

Has anyone had their new car build completion confirmed yet? I'm still sitting at factory awaiting vin allocation and was meant to be built by 17th Dec. Supply said this on 13th Dec 'it is due to be built in the next 4 weeks. Please allow 2 weeks for the order to be built and also 3-5 week delivery time. The dates can fluctuate so the dates can alter slightly. So are they saying the car will be built by 27th Dec or by 10th Jan?
Trim/Engine: 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 N Line S 5dr 2WD Auto
Order date: Dealer stock order 25th August 21
Build completion: 9th Feb 22
Arrived Tilbury: 16th Feb 22
Arrived into dealer: 24th Feb 22 (original date on paperwork 22 Dec 21)
Pick up: 2nd March 22

Rouky

Post by Rouky »

Sorry to break the bad news, my car has had roughly the same build dates as you have and my car has been pushed back to February delivery. The initial date was the 17th December. Hope your car arrives soon.
Quinn010

Post by Quinn010 »

Rouky wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:10 pm Sorry to break the bad news, my car has had roughly the same build dates as you have and my car has been pushed back to February delivery. The initial date was the 17th December. Hope your car arrives soon.
My dealer drop off was 22nd Dec, then 5th Jan then 13th Jan. I already figured I'll be no earlier than end of Jan at this point.
Aelking

Post by Aelking »

I get the same message from Hyundai.
The information that was received on 20th December. It is currently at Non plan which means it is due to be built in the next 4 weeks. Please allow 2 weeks for the order to be built and also 3-5 weeks delivery time.
Dealer has the date of 7th Jan 2022 at the moment.

The first time I Hyundai on the 8th December 2021
Our Supply Team have advised that your order is number 3 in the back orders. It was submitted to the factory with the production month order of November.

It is currently in Non plan which means it is due to be built in the next 4 weeks. Please allow 2 weeks for the order to be built and also 3-5 weeks delivery time.
So really don't know when it will arrive anymore.
Quinn010

Post by Quinn010 »

Aelking wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:47 am I get the same message from Hyundai.
The information that was received on 20th December. It is currently at Non plan which means it is due to be built in the next 4 weeks. Please allow 2 weeks for the order to be built and also 3-5 weeks delivery time.

Our Supply Team have advised that your order is number 3 in the back orders. It was submitted to the factory with the production month order of November.

It is currently in Non plan which means it is due to be built in the next 4 weeks. Please allow 2 weeks for the order to be built and also 3-5 weeks delivery time.
It's so vague. So on 13th Dec they tell me built within 4 weeks and allow 2 weeks for build. We all know a car doesn't take 2 weeks to build, a day at most. So are they saying on the 9th Jan car goes into build I could then wait another 2 weeks then 3-5 week delivery? Delivery usually about 3 weeks I think after build. Or do they mean car could be built 13th Dec take 2 weeks so that's the 27th or potentially start the 27th Dec and end the 10th Jan? I went back on it as it's far too vague for my liking and can be interpreted different ways.
EJH

Post by EJH »

Quinn010 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:01 pm
Aelking wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:47 am I get the same message from Hyundai.

It's so vague. So on 13th Dec they tell me built within 4 weeks and allow 2 weeks for build. We all know a car doesn't take 2 weeks to build, a day at most. So are they saying on the 9th Jan car goes into build I could then wait another 2 weeks then 3-5 week delivery? Delivery usually about 3 weeks I think after build. Or do they mean car could be built 13th Dec take 2 weeks so that's the 27th or potentially start the 27th Dec and end the 10th Jan? I went back on it as it's far too vague for my liking and can be interpreted different ways.
Hi, how did you get build notifications? Via dealer info or do you have access to a Web based build viewer? Apologies if that's a stupid question, but I would love access to see where my car is at the moment. I'm told its toward the end of build, but is it really???
Ultimate 230 Hybrid+Tech pack, Teal & moss grey
Ordered Mar 26th '22
Collected Nov 2nd 2022
31 weeks 4 days :shock: :roll: :roll:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post