Blue Link App

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Grayston50

Post by Grayston50 »

JUst collected my ulimate plugin (no tech pack)
Ive downloaded the bluelink app but how can i access any of the features ? can i switch the heating on whilst it on the driveway to warm up seats and steering wheel. at present they are faded out and i can not switch them on.
under remote its just showing charging and scheduled charging

Grayston50

Post by Grayston50 »

Just seen it shows disconnected on the home page, do i have to do something at the car to connect?
Twobob40

Post by Twobob40 »

You have to go through the registration process on the infotainment system.
BRT99

Post by BRT99 »

I had to register on the blue link app also. I had some issues but called my Hyundai who were very helpful in getting everything set up,
UltimatePHEVuser

Post by UltimatePHEVuser »

Hi
Same here all the settings are grayed out and can not do anything with them. Spoken to my Hyundai and been told none of it is available now. Think you might get a bit more option if you had the tech pack. I have no remote start on my key fob either. If I’m honest it can only be a good thing not to have it, better for the environment if everyone does not have the engines ticking over on there drives for 20 mins each morning
Grayston50

Post by Grayston50 »

I would have thought leaving it on charge, you could warm the car seats and wheel up without engine on? but i have to admit the engine seems to run most of the time in all driving modes, which is disappointing
AndyThornton

Post by AndyThornton »

I have the PHEV with tech pack and have both Bluelink apps for android phone. Both apps are slightly different although they are both for Europe. They only give remote commands to open/lock doors and start/stop charging with an option to schedule charging. They will allow many areas to monitor and keep sending me warning that my doors are unlocked when sat in my garage. I have switched this warning off when sat at home.
Tejstar

Post by Tejstar »

Does anyone know if there will be an update to open these other options up (like climate control, so that I can heat the car)? The app only allows me to lock/unlock the car, but given everything else is greyed out it highlights there is the potential to do more!
NLineS

Post by NLineS »

Tejstar wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:46 am Does anyone know if there will be an update to open these other options up (like climate control, so that I can heat the car)? The app only allows me to lock/unlock the car, but given everything else is greyed out it highlights there is the potential to do more!
My understanding is that the car will only heat up the cabin once the engine is warm. The only way that you can warm the engine is to drive the car. Comes across as a design error by Hyundai that the cabin on a plug-in hybrid can't be warmed up when on charge during the winter months.
Grayston50

Post by Grayston50 »

was more looking at warming steering wheel and seats, which are electric so wont need the engine on.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post