Annoying Coasting Warning

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Sparkio

Post by Sparkio »

I have the self-charging Hybrid Ultimate Tucson. Lots to love about it but I keep getting a "Coasting" warning come up - usually when I'm driving at 50-60mph on A-roads and, because of the speed of the vehicle I only need to very lightly press the accelerator to maintain speed. I know it's not anything major but it does get rather frustrating. Anyone have this or know if it can be turned off?

bm8691

Post by bm8691 »

I picked up my Tucson today and I did se this in the settings when I was playing actually. Cannot remember where, but I saw it in there. I think it was the same area with the other warnings like blindspot.
Picked up 12th Nov 2021: Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid 230ps Sunset Red 8-)
misterbuzby

Post by misterbuzby »

is this it?

(I'm still waiting for my Tucson :( )

coasting.png

NoTwOld

Post by NoTwOld »

I have had my self charging Tucson since June and never seen this appear is it something you have to program in ?
paulb

Post by paulb »

NoTwOld wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:30 pm I have had my self charging Tucson since June and never seen this appear is it something you have to program in ?
Same here, it's not even in my setup?
BRT99

Post by BRT99 »

I believe The coasting warning kicks in if you are using sat nav and it knows what is coming up e.g a roundabout and it thinks you are going faster than you should be. I managed to switch mine off as it was very annoying and distracting.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post