Owner Manual PDF to download?

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Tejstar

Post by Tejstar »

Hi - Does anyone know of a resource to download a PDF owner's manual for my Tucson Hybrid 2021?

I have a physical copy but would like a soft copy too. I've searched the Hyundai website but cannot find it there. A Google search has come up fruitless too.

Any help would be appreciated! :)

Twobob40

Post by Twobob40 »

If you go into the infotainment system in the car, there is an option to go to the manual. It displays a QR code for you to scan and look at the manual online.

Press setup, general, system info then manual.
Tejstar

Post by Tejstar »

Twobob40 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:15 pm If you go into the infotainment system in the car, there is an option to go to the manual. It displays a QR code for you to scan and look at the manual online.

Cool - thanks for letting me know. Will try that tomorrow! : :)
Jeffw

Post by Jeffw »

Also available via the Hyundai service app
Tejstar

Post by Tejstar »

Twobob40 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:15 pmIf you go into the infotainment system in the car, there is an option to go to the manual. It displays a QR code for you to scan and look at the manual online.

Just for reference, the QR code in the car gives the web manual for the navigation system only, rather than the actual owner's manual.
Jeffw wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:32 pmAlso available via the Hyundai service app
Thanks for this. Just downloaded the PDF manual for the normal car - looks like the HEV manual is not on that app at the mo, but this will do me for now.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post