Sat Nav Post Codes

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
chrisdobb

Post by chrisdobb »

Can anyone tell me how to input UK Post codes to the New Tucson Sat nav system.
Many thanks

Keith1956

Post by Keith1956 »

I'm in the same dilemma, when first got the car sat nav was very similar to the TomTom system, absolutely brilliant...system got updated by Hyundai now a load of rubbish !! If post codes put in or street names most often NOT recognised, I now carry a separate TomTom system or use Waze on my phone, spoke to Hyundai about this, not interested at all, the same as all my contacts with Hyundai have been, all you get is a sympathetic girl who keeps apologising and technical don't have phones, I assume they use carrier pigeons, so good luck.
Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

Three ways on assumption you have new Tucson :

1. Nav --> Search ..enter postcode..press ok
2. Press voice control .. say: Find <postcode> or <address> or <POI>
3. Use bluelink app and send the destination to the car.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Deleted User 616 on Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

chrisdobb wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:54 am Can anyone tell me how to input UK Post codes to the New Tucson Sat nav system.
Many thanks
I've had no problems with mine. Finds right place every time. When you put postcode in you must then press ok in bottom right side and it finds it every time.
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

Southern Lad wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:31 pm
chrisdobb wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:54 am Can anyone tell me how to input UK Post codes to the New Tucson Sat nav system.
Many thanks
I've had no problems with mine. Finds right place every time. When you put postcode in you must then press ok in bottom right side and it finds it every time.
Agree with SL. Not had any problems with mine and I tend to use voice method.
Philr

Post by Philr »

Same as Ingerz and SL but I did have a problem to start with as when entering the postcode it came up with no destinations.
Then I discovered the OK button and all was revealed.
It's the same if you put a full address in.
It's all there and it all works although even after the latest map update some of the routes it selects may seem a bit odd so make sure you know what filters are enabled.
I vaguely recall that when we first got the car it was set to avoid motorways.
Phil

I don't have a carbon footprint because I drive everywhere.

2022 Premium HEV

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post