2023 PHEV stops charging error

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Berty

Post by Berty »

Recently, and more often than I'd like. I'm getting a blue link message saying charging has stopped until the car is in P.

This is after the car has been charging for some time and then just stops. I have checked and the car is in P. When I start the car to confirm the park mode the charger kicks back into action or if I use blue link to stop and start charging or use the wallbox app to stop/start.

Anybody ever notice this on theirs, is there a workaround? Car is due for service soon but sounds like one of those things hard to diagnose at a dealer.
Based in Ireland :mrgreen:
2023 Tucson Executive Plus PHEV

Yorkie

Post by Yorkie »

I've not had that error but have had charging issues. My problem is the car failing to start charging from time to time. I'm currently experimenting by changing the car settings to lock the cable when the doors are locked as suggested on here. I know it's the car or at least the car charger combo as the wife's EQA has never failed to charge using the same charger.
1.6 TGDi Plug-in Hybrid Ultimate 5dr 4WD Dark Knight Grey
ExTyke

Post by ExTyke »

The only real problem I had was when I tried to set the car to a reduced charging rate. (I can't remember why I wanted to do this). Absolutely nothing happened! My most common issue is Octopus not setting long enough charging slots, usually because of the grid delays in starting to charge. So I now programme for more charge than I need. But that's no a car issue.
Ultimate PHEV in Dark Knight

Ordered 6th Aug 2022
Arrived Tilbury 6th June 23
Collected by me :D 18 June 23
Berty

Post by Berty »

Typical enough it's not happened in a few days. No doubt when I plug in tomorrow it will act up again after typing this.
Based in Ireland :mrgreen:
2023 Tucson Executive Plus PHEV

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post