Getting to know my Tucson

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Tagore

Post by Tagore »

I have now owned the Tucson Hybrid Ultimate for just over four months, and sadly, only clocked 1000 miles thus far - due to personal limitations. Love driving the car and find it very comfortable on long drives. Currently getting 44 mpg with about 80% of town driving.
Just discovered that the reversing camera can be turned on when the car is in drive, at the press of a button. Surprisingly the camera remains on whilst driving!
Most of my driving is in central London where 20 mph speed limit is on operation. The adaptive cruise is a real treat but not so good on winding roads where sensors tend to bounce of parked vehicles causing unnecessary sharp braking which can be an issue on well trafficked roads.
Also finding the lane assist input a tad annoying on bends as there is a tendency to keep the car on the geometric centre of road marking. When one side of a road is a kerb, then input tends to be jerky.
Still coming to terms with all the features. Love driving the car and finding this site very useful. Thank you all for very informative posts.
Tagore
Ultimate Hybrid 2023 Silky Bronze Moss Grey Leather

alan sh

Post by alan sh »

The lane assist cam be turned off - but you have to do it each time you start. But it's only a long press of a button, so not too hard to do.

Alan
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
Tagore

Post by Tagore »

Thank you. I will try and remember this
Tagore
Ultimate Hybrid 2023 Silky Bronze Moss Grey Leather

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post