Latest SatNav etc version?

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
MikeSwift

Post by MikeSwift »

I asked the salesman who sorted my Tucson out to make sure the SatNav etc were up to date as I had read there was an update in October, I collected late November and I know from experience that don’t always do as requested.
I've tried to find the latest version ion-line but mustn’t be asking the correct question.
I know the contributors on here are knowledgeable and helpful, is the information below the latest?
Thanks in advance.

Current version.jpg

2023 Tucson Ultimate Automatic Petrol MHEV Serenity White Pearl.

jarvis

Post by jarvis »

The last 6 figures of the software version is the release date in YYMMDD format.
Here is the official update site.

If you follow that to the "October" update and "list of eligible vehicles", for the 4th gen Tucson (NX4) the date is actually 231102.
Deleted User 1711

Post by Deleted User 1711 »

I updated my car last month. Version shown in image below. My car is a HEV (self charging hybrid) which has a different software download to the non hybrid versions.

As jarvis has said, the giveaway is the date at the end of the 'infotainment system software version' which in my case is 2nd November 2023. Your software is showing as 23rd December 2022.

It's not too difficult to apply yourself, just follow the instructions on Hyundais software update site. I've done a few updates and it's been fine.

Screenshot_20231213_084748_Bluelink.jpg

MikeSwift

Post by MikeSwift »

Thanks both, I have downloaded the update but didn't know which I actually have., obviously the salesman didn't get it updated.
2023 Tucson Ultimate Automatic Petrol MHEV Serenity White Pearl.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post