Roof Rails

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
akirby83

Post by akirby83 »

Hi, I've recently bought a 68 plate Tucson s connect and I love it. But I've got a bit of a problem, it doesnt come with the roof side rails like most others. I'd like to get these added as I wont to fit a roof rack and dont want the get the models that clip over the roofs edge. I'd prefer the rail versions as there will be less chance of damaging the paintwork. Is there any where I can go to purchase these side rails? I've had a bit of a look around and cant find any. Any help would be most appreciated.

matthuggybear

Post by matthuggybear »

AliEpress has them listed from new.

Ebay has them listed from breaker yards

Good luck in finding some.

Matt
Tucson CDRi 1.7 Sport Edition 2017
i20 2018 SE
i10 Play 2020
akirby83

Post by akirby83 »

matthuggybear wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:18 am AliEpress has them listed from new.

Ebay has them listed from breaker yards

Good luck in finding some.

Matt

Thank you
Littlerayofdarkness

Post by Littlerayofdarkness »

Hi

I just wondered whether you got your roof rails? I’m in a now in a similar situation and wondered whether roof rails from a 2019 Tucson will fit the 2018 gdi s model.
akirby83

Post by akirby83 »

Littlerayofdarkness wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:40 pm Hi

I just wondered whether you got your roof rails? I’m in a now in a similar situation and wondered whether roof rails from a 2019 Tucson will fit the 2018 gdi s model.
No I never got any in the end. I didn't like the one's on Ali Express it looked like they were stuck on rather than bolted and as I'd be carrying a paddle board I don't want to run the risk of the rails coming detached.
Littlerayofdarkness

Post by Littlerayofdarkness »

Ahh ok, thanks for getting back to me. 😊

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post