Climate control remotely Hyundai Tuscan Premium 2023

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
aliflint77

Post by aliflint77 »

HI all,

I noticed a few people saying they can turn on there climate control from the Bluelink app, do you know if i can with my model i just purchased ?

I can unlock it but nothing else

Thank you

Ali

daibill

Post by daibill »

Unfortunately not...

Remote lock/unlock and some settings you can faff about with.
2022 1.6 Manual Premium Engine Red
Red ones are faster! ;)
Berty

Post by Berty »

I think the confusion by Hyundai on their most recent infotainment update is saying that the bluelink app can now do XY&Z but Y&Z might not be available to you. Yesterday I got the terms and conditions in the car saying I can now open/close the windows etc but my bluelink app has no updates as of yet and they are not available. I can open the windows with the key and lock unlock the doors from the key and app but that is about it. I also don't have remote start on the key either but I understand that was removed in Ireland maybe 1.5 years ago as some sort of option.
Based in Ireland :mrgreen:
2023 Tucson Executive Plus PHEV
Philr

Post by Philr »

I *think* the removal of remote start is a green thing - may even be legislation is some countries - to stop cars idling on the driveway producing green house gases and the car not going anywhere.
Like stop/start it gets the pollution number down - maybe - as it doesn't stop you going out to the car, starting it and going back in doors whilst it warms up.
Phil

I don't have a carbon footprint because I drive everywhere.

2022 Premium HEV
David3

Post by David3 »

The bluelink app in the UK is quite disappointing really compared to what seems to be available in other countries
Tucson ultimate plug-in with tech pack in Dark Knight grey pearl, not our first colour choice but it was available straight away instead of waiting till next year🙈😂

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post