That was a fast delivery.

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
MikeSwift

Post by MikeSwift »

I introduce myself a couple of months ago after deciding to order a Tucson on Motability, I had one 6 years ago and liked it a lot.
I would have liked a Hybrid but there wasn't on the September list so decided to wait a month to see if one appeared in October.
Sadly one didn’t but there was a Mild Hybrid Ultimate, my current Sportage is Mild Hybrid so I know it's not a bad engine.
I ordered the Ultimate on October 10th with a delivery time of February 2024, I got a call this morning that it had arrived at the dealers today October 9th.
I'm collecting it on the 28th as I need a left foot accelerator fitting and that’s the earliest that it can be done.
I'm gobsmacked how quickly it's arrived.
2023 Tucson Ultimate Automatic Petrol MHEV Serenity White Pearl.

XADE

Post by XADE »

It's great that you are receiving it, but it's definitely not arrived that fast. It's likely a cancelled order from someone else, or just a stock car already in the country.
2022 Ultimate - Phantom Black
MikeSwift

Post by MikeSwift »

Never thought of that, never mind it's better than waiting until next year.
2023 Tucson Ultimate Automatic Petrol MHEV Serenity White Pearl.
XADE

Post by XADE »

MikeSwift wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:08 am Never thought of that, never mind it's better than waiting until next year.
Oh absolutely! I was told 7-9months roughly, but managed to get a stock car in 3 weeks.
2022 Ultimate - Phantom Black

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post