Spare Parts

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Dannylachamp

Post by Dannylachamp »

Hi all
I’ve got a really annoying little problem here that I am hoping you guys can help me with and point in the right direction.
I left my Tucson in airport car parking during Oct half term while we went on holiday for the week.
On returning and having picked the car up and returned home I noticed the internal fuse box cover was missing that sits in place just to right of the drivers knee and is part of the usual internal plastic trim of most cars.
I contacted the car park and they’ve agreed to cover the cost of a new one providing I find and source it myself.
My trouble is upon searching the only ones I can find are for the old shape Tucson. My car is a 2021 plate is a newer shape model and the fuse box cover looks like it’s differs from the previously model’s.
I’ve googled it loads but can’t find and new shape ones on any spare parts websites.
Does anyone know to source this type of spare part for a new shape Tucson?
Many thanks in advance.
Regards, Danny.

IMG_5336.jpeg

Berty

Post by Berty »

There is a difference beween LHD and RHD, so beware of that. I went out to my own car but my own part number WILL NOT be the same as yours because my trim level is Grey and not black but my part number may point you in the right direction at least.

Mine is a 2023 NX4 and the PN is 84754-N7900

What is says on it is >PP-(TD+GX)20< (guess this means 2020+)
NX4e-CAR
COVER-FUSE BOX (RHD)
84754-N7900

Best ask your dealer for help with the part. You'd be surprised how easily they will hand out part numbers to you if you're afraid of buying from a dealer on pricing. I have found sometimes the dealer is better and faster than online for some parts and for others stupidly overpriced. Try them anyway.

Other thing about the mystery of it being missing. That is also your OBD connector. I would be concerned as to what they might have connected to that port and why they needed to. Unless of course they just wanted the cover, you never know.
Based in Ireland :mrgreen:
2023 Tucson Executive Plus PHEV
r0n

Post by r0n »

My first port of call if someone else was picking up the tab would be a Hyundai dealership that sold or could order in parts .

Were I paying for this myself I'd look at Ebay for either the part itself or a more likely source would be an ad for a Tucson that was being broken up for spares. A quick check on Ebay shows at least one 2023 Tucson in Grey being broken for spares.

My old car used to have a storage box in the same place as this fuse box though you have to wonder why someone parking a car would want to be in there as it's not exactly a place that falls to hand automatically.
2023 Tucson - Premium - Petrol - Manual

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post