Coolant recall change

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
PhilHornby

Post by PhilHornby »

Al94 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:16 pm Sadly the one thing that might dissuade me from buying Hyundai again is the dealer experience. My wife gets a far superior experience from Honda. Hyundai need to buck up their dealer network and maybe take a look at their own aftercare.
There does seem to be a lot of complaints about them ...

It wasn't something I even thought about before purchasing - the local 'Hyundai dealer' in Barnstaple used to look after our previous car - which was a Honda - so I know what to expect.
N Line S Hybrid (HEV).
23 plate - built Nov '22

bikesteve44

Post by bikesteve44 »

had the recall done same is now ok was told original coolant was crystalizing thus affecting the sensor
3puddings

Post by 3puddings »

Al94 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:16 pm Sadly the one thing that might dissuade me from buying Hyundai again is the dealer experience. My wife gets a far superior experience from Honda. Hyundai need to buck up their dealer network and maybe take a look at their own aftercare.
I agree, My wife also has a Honda and there customer service is much better than Hyundai's. They make a big point of a 5yr warranty but its of no use if when they won't look at your car?
2023 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Premium 230 BHP

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post