In the updates can thins be requested to Hyundai?

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
stranger2001

Post by stranger2001 »

Just wondering - like the favourites shortcut on the steering wheel would be useful if you could point it to the internal alarm sensors to be disabled for a while instead of having to remember how to navigate menus to find the setting?

Indalo

Post by Indalo »

stranger2001 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:02 pm the favourites shortcut on the steering wheel would be useful if you could point it to the internal alarm sensors to be disabled for a while instead of having to remember how to navigate menus to find the setting?

Greater opportunity for personalisation in the manner you describe would be welcome.👍
2023 Tucson Hybrid (HEV) Ultimate; ordered 12/05/23 - collected from dealership 07/06/23.
XADE

Post by XADE »

Highly unlikely there's any sort of 'community' requests that can be made in regards to the software unfortunately. I've only had my car just under a year but the updates so far have barely changed the UI never mind adding extras for things like this.

I would also welcome a bit more customisation, but they need to be very careful what they add.

It would be great in this weather to pop open the sunroof along with the windows via the key, but what if I do that and there's a sudden downpour? I'm sure theres a lot less integral electrics in the doors than there would be if water poured into the centre console... just an example but these are things Hyundai will be considering.
2022 Ultimate - Phantom Black

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post