Tucson Refresh

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Deleted User 487

Post by Deleted User 487 »

Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

richarde wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:27 am First glimpse of the next Tucson - https://www.motor1.com/news/668423/hyun ... spy-shots/
Hi Richard. I've been attempting to follow the progress of the facelift but it's either an artists impression (which look awful externally) or lots of camouflage on a supposed test mule.

One semi-interesting fact in the link you provided is the mention of an NLine with a 2.5 turbo charged petrol ..... I wasn't aware that was available in any country .... but I guess even it it was we wouldn't get it in the UK.
Deleted User 487

Post by Deleted User 487 »

Don’t the US and Australia get the larger engine?

Also, timing seems odd. Especially given the wait times with the current model, surely that will just extend given a newer one.
Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

richarde wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:30 am Don’t the US and Australia get the larger engine?

Also, timing seems odd. Especially given the wait times with the current model, surely that will just extend given a newer one.
I believe they get a normally aspirated 2.5 with 190bhp rather than a turbocharged lump.

Agreed timing initially seem off but I guess if released next year, the car will have been on sale (in UK at least) for 4 years so perhaps timings are not so outlandish..... watch this space I guess ....

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post