Auto hold

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Redtips1

Post by Redtips1 »

Hi guys
Got my new N Line, Dark Knight, (love the colour) yesterday, so not had much chance to use car, was wondering about auto hold tho, it seems that auto hold is not remembering that it was enabled when I turned engine off and and when I go back into car I have to switch it back on again, I have read that it should
Anyone else had same problem or am I doing something wrong
Cheers

Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

Redtips1 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:42 pm Hi guys
Got my new N Line, Dark Knight, (love the colour) yesterday, so not had much chance to use car, was wondering about auto hold tho, it seems that auto hold is not remembering that it was enabled when I turned engine off and and when I go back into car I have to switch it back on again, I have read that it should
Anyone else had same problem or am I doing something wrong
Cheers
You're not doing anything wrong. There is no current option to keep Autohold enabled , so you have to press the button each time you start your journey.
Redtips1

Post by Redtips1 »

Righto
Cheers
Garyc

Post by Garyc »

Yes has to be but on every restart but I think it’s a great bit of kit also hand break comes on automatically when using auto hold
terryp

Post by terryp »

Garyc wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:39 pm Yes has to be but on every restart but I think it’s a great bit of kit also hand break comes on automatically when using auto hold
The only difference being that DRLs stay on with Auto Hold and go out when the EPB is applied.
Tucson Ultimate Auto 230PS in Dark Teal. Love it!!
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

And the EPB will not keep the brake lights on. Which the driver behind may thank you for.

Alan
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
alcrock

Post by alcrock »

I have just got this car. It clearly says in the manual that the Auto Hold On or Off setting is maintained when the vehicle is turned off. When the vehicle is restarted the last setting for Auto Hold is applied.
But it’s not. Any ideas?
Unimatrix

Post by Unimatrix »

alcrock wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:34 pm I have just got this car. It clearly says in the manual that the Auto Hold On or Off setting is maintained when the vehicle is turned off. When the vehicle is restarted the last setting for Auto Hold is applied.
But it’s not. Any ideas?
It's not maintained. You need to press it every time you start the engine.
2022 Tucson Ultimate Petrol

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post