Hi, good to be here

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
EJH

Post by EJH »

Hi everyone. I've been looking for a forum like this based in the UK.
I have bought the Hyundai Tucson Ultimate 230ps Hybrid + Tech pack in Teal with moss grey leather.
Order placed March 2022 delivery due next month, end of September 2022.
Looking to hear from anyone who has added accessories that work for them (ie boot / trunk / tailgate led lighting etc).
I'm looking to add a front & rear dashcam from Nextbase & like the minimalistic look of the 380gwx variant. It doesn't have a front screen, so can be installed with a more 'factory fitted' look as opposed to obvious add on with a screen imho. Has anybody here got this model of dashcam?
I look forward to hopefully being a useful addition to this forum. Regards to all
Ultimate 230 Hybrid+Tech pack, Teal & moss grey
Ordered Mar 26th '22
Collected Nov 2nd 2022
31 weeks 4 days :shock: :roll: :roll:

smithy67

Post by smithy67 »

HI. Expecting my ultimate hybrid any day now. I have a nextbase 380gw removed from my previous car to go into the tucson. Only front camera though. Bought one of these connectors to make fitting easier https://dongar.tech/products/hyundaikia

Regards

Les
Les

Ultimate 230 HEV sunset red
Ordered 29th January 2022
Collected 14th August 2022
rando29

Post by rando29 »

Hello and welcome. I have had my ultimate hybrid for a week now and so far so good!
I also removed a nextbase 522 from my old car but have not yet fitted it in my tucson. I won't be doing this myself as i am not capable enough.
So what does the connector you linked to actually fit to ? Sorry if this is a dumb question .
Tuscon Ultimate with Tech Pack 2022 - Sunset Red
rando29

Post by rando29 »

ok just realised in your link there is a video explaining it all. Thanks.
Tuscon Ultimate with Tech Pack 2022 - Sunset Red

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post