Hello

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
HKC

Post by HKC »

Picked up my new 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid Ultimate in Sunset red and really pleased with it. Looking forward to getting to know all its quirks. Thanks for the add to the forum…

Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

HKC wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:23 pm Picked up my new 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid Ultimate in Sunset red and really pleased with it. Looking forward to getting to know all its quirks. Thanks for the add to the forum…
Hi HKC. Welcome to the forum. Good to hear your really pleased with your car. Nice choice. Hopefully I can be saying the same once mine arrives. Enjoy.
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
Mar10

Post by Mar10 »

Southern Lad wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:01 pm
HKC wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:23 pm Picked up my new 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid Ultimate in Sunset red and really pleased with it. Looking forward to getting to know all its quirks. Thanks for the add to the forum…
Hi HKC. Welcome to the forum. Good to hear your really pleased with your car. Nice choice. Hopefully I can be saying the same once mine arrives. Enjoy.
Yes Welcome to the forum HKC, hope you enjoy your new car.

@Southern lad your car didn’t arrive? I thought you had yours by now. Any update?
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Mar10 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:45 pm
Southern Lad wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:01 pm
Yes Welcome to the forum HKC, hope you enjoy your new car.

@Southern lad your car didn’t arrive? I thought you had yours by now. Any update?
Was due on Monday but never arrived at dealers. Latest update I have is that it's anytime now!!!!! The disadvantage of using a broker is not getting better info on current situ as you would direct with the dealer. Can only assume N Line series is the problem as Ultimates seem to be coming through. Will be 7 months on Monday. Hopefully soon...🤞
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
Rawles63

Post by Rawles63 »

I have also just picked up my Tucson hybrid ultimate in shimmering silver, after a 6 month wait. I’m still finding out where everything is & what does what, but I cannot find how to activate the blind spot camera that appears with a image in the instrument cluster when you use the turn signal. Can anyone help me with this?
Deleted User 487

Post by Deleted User 487 »

Rawles63 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:18 pm I have also just picked up my Tucson hybrid ultimate in shimmering silver, after a 6 month wait. I’m still finding out where everything is & what does what, but I cannot find how to activate the blind spot camera that appears with a image in the instrument cluster when you use the turn signal. Can anyone help me with this?
That comes as part of the tech pack. Does yours have that?
Rawles63

Post by Rawles63 »

No, that’s why I can not find it, thanks 😀