Is it worth it?

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
Abacus614

Post by Abacus614 »

Afternoon all

Newbie here, just joined so i wanted to say Hi. I have just received confirmation that my order with Hyundai has been placed, so I'm quite excited. Ive ordered a N Line S in Shadow Grey, but my estimated delivery is November 2022. It's a long bloody wait but question is to all the N Line S owners, please tell me its worth it....... and is there any optimism from any of you who think it might arrive sooner??

Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Abacus614 wrote: ↑Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:00 pm Afternoon all

Newbie here, just joined so i wanted to say Hi. I have just received confirmation that my order with Hyundai has been placed, so I'm quite excited. Ive ordered a N Line S in Shadow Grey, but my estimated delivery is November 2022. It's a long bloody wait but question is to all the N Line S owners, please tell me its worth it....... and is there any optimism from any of you who think it might arrive sooner??
Hi & welcome. That's the million dollar question. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have ordered exactly the same as you, as for me it was by far one of the best colours and models for looks and value. Plenty of extras and under the 40k luxury tax. Compared to other makes prices & waiting times it represents good value with the much improved build quality. I'm still waiting for mine as due date into dealers updated today is 20th June so hopefully not long now. I am assured that I won't be disappointed so I believe the same will apply for yourself. Great choice πŸ‘πŸ˜

As for arriving earlier I'm not convinced. Maybe if it's an already pre ordered dealer car then yes but if it's a factory order like mine then 5/6 months appears the norm. That's still quicker than many other makes so just dig in and keep your fingers crossed.
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
Abacus614

Post by Abacus614 »

Ahh I see. Well if yours does turn up soon. Let me know how you get on with it.... oh and its a factory order.
mah006

Post by mah006 »

Yes it is worth it & good colour choice

I am always being stopped, & people asking what car is it & what is the colour :D
N Line S HEV Shadow Grey
Deleted User 487

Post by Deleted User 487 »

I’d say it’s definitely worth it. I’ve the same model (had it since Feb), and it’s a great car. Impressive spec list and performance. The latest Tucson is a real head turner too.

Coming from BMW, the Tucson represents real value from an ownership perspective, plus it’s much cheaper to fuel up, especially at the moment!
Mar10

Post by Mar10 »

I'm the same as above, I haven't got mine yet but I chose it for the same reasons. Also have the same colour / model coming and dues to receive it in the coming weeks (it's apparently in the country just waiting for transport to the dealer). From my experience on the test drive and looking at other makes the Tucson seems to be a lot of car for the money.

I've only had one Hyundai before - a Coupe many years ago, it's still my favourite car that I've owned though so I hope the Tucson can live up to that!

Fingers crossed we're all happy with them. Slightly wish I'd gone for a different colour only because everyone I see on here seems to be waiting for an N Line S in shadow grey!!
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Mar10 wrote: ↑Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:03 pm
Fingers crossed we're all happy with them. Slightly wish I'd gone for a different colour only because everyone I see on here seems to be waiting for an N Line S in shadow grey!!
Let's hope there's enough N Line S in Shadow Grey to go round us all then....😁😁

Only seen one the same on the road since I ordered in January so despite lots on here ordering I still believe they will be different from most other cars around and certainly locally for me as there is only a black one. πŸ‘
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
Deleted User 487

Post by Deleted User 487 »

Southern Lad wrote: ↑Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:20 pm

Only seen one the same on the road since I ordered in January so despite lots on here ordering I still believe they will be different from most other cars around and certainly locally for me as there is only a black one. πŸ‘
The N Line S does seem to be rarer than the other variants. I see quite a few Premiums and Ultimates (all in the Teal colour), but very few N Line S versions.
Mar10

Post by Mar10 »

richarde wrote: ↑Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:52 pm
Southern Lad wrote: ↑Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:20 pm

The N Line S does seem to be rarer than the other variants. I see quite a few Premiums and Ultimates (all in the Teal colour), but very few N Line S versions.
It's because we're all on here waiting for them!!

There's one I see sometimes not far from where I live in Shadow grey. It looks the same but it's not a hybrid. I glanced at the interior once when I walked past, it's the first time I'd seen a manual one. It made me realise that one of the things I like about the Tucson the most is the slightly space age interior without the gear stick. It didn't look quite as exciting with a more normal centre console. The whole hybrid thing in general is one of the things I'm most looking forward to.
Abacus614

Post by Abacus614 »

richarde wrote: ↑Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:42 pm I’d say it’s definitely worth it. I’ve the same model (had it since Feb), and it’s a great car. Impressive spec list and performance. The latest Tucson is a real head turner too.

Coming from BMW, the Tucson represents real value from an ownership perspective, plus it’s much cheaper to fuel up, especially at the moment!
Yeah I can appreciate that. I have Merc GLA 200 and it's a guzzler! Too small as well. I had a GT Line Sportage before the Merc on a 66 plate, had it from new and loved the bones of it. Trouble was it was leased so I had to hand it back. Bought the Merc though and they've taken it PX value , the same as I paid for it. Obviously they will have to re value it closer to my Tucson arriving, but I'm looking forward to it.