New Member with New Order

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
Beards

Post by Beards »

:D Hi Guys, the name is Beards and I am very happy to be amongst fellow Tucson members.
Placed my order for a Tucson PHEV Ultimate Plug-in 4WD + Tech Pack yesterday đź‘Ť. Now awaiting the news when my order is accepted.
Ordered: 10 May 2022
Estimated Delivery: November 2022.

Roughly how long are would be owners waiting before they receive news the order has been accepted? I don’t want to keep prodding the Sales Dept.
Thanks in advance for help now and in the future.
Tucson PHEV Ultimate + Tech Pack. Amazon Grey/Moss Grey
Estimated Delivery: Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb 2022/23
Dealers: 28 Feb 2023
Pick up: 08 Mar 2023
Refused: 08 Mar 2023
New Order: 08 Mar 2023
Picked up: 18 Jan 2024

joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Hi and welcome, I ordered my car in January 20th with the tech pack and it’s in tilbury tomorrow. And I should have it first week of June as I want a detachable hitch for my trailer as it can tow up to 1350. I was told 30 weeks when i ordered but it will be 21-22 weeks
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Beards

Post by Beards »

Thanks…..That’s a considerable chunk taken out of the wait times. Would be great if this becomes standard.

I’m coming from a Peugeot 3008 GT Premium, which has been a good vehicle but Peugeot are having serious issues with microchips (you can no longer get an electric tailgate, parking sensors & wireless phone charging to name but three chips).
In the end these changes pushed me to taking a test drive in the Tucson……. Boy am I so glad I did this. I would have never realised just how beautiful this vehicle is.
Tucson PHEV Ultimate + Tech Pack. Amazon Grey/Moss Grey
Estimated Delivery: Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb 2022/23
Dealers: 28 Feb 2023
Pick up: 08 Mar 2023
Refused: 08 Mar 2023
New Order: 08 Mar 2023
Picked up: 18 Jan 2024
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

The tech pack was taken off Hyundais web site on the 25th of January and it hasn't come back on. But it is a special order.
I found out today that Hyundai have released a diesel plug in, this is no where on their website and is a special order for people
with caravans as the 1.6 petrol is ok to tow a trailer and that all.

what I'm trying to getting to, is there is a chip shortage and some manufactures eg VW have now closed orders for the Tiguan and the
waiting list is now 16-18 months.
so we are very lucky that Hyundai and kia can get the chips.

The forum is very helpful in finding things out that owners have posted on hear.
6 month will come very quickly, Hyundai will manufacture a lot more customer cars orders around September for the new reg, this happened in march
Jools
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

I'm glad I got my Ultimate with tech pack then.
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
Philr

Post by Philr »

joolstdi wrote: ↑Wed May 11, 2022 6:54 pm The tech pack was taken off Hyundais web site on the 25th of January and it hasn't come back on. But it is a special order.
I found out today that Hyundai have released a diesel plug in, this is no where on their website and is a special order for people
with caravans as the 1.6 petrol is ok to tow a trailer and that all.

what I'm trying to getting to, is there is a chip shortage and some manufactures eg VW have now closed orders for the Tiguan and the
waiting list is now 16-18 months.
so we are very lucky that Hyundai and kia can get the chips.

The forum is very helpful in finding things out that owners have posted on hear.
6 month will come very quickly, Hyundai will manufacture a lot more customer cars orders around September for the new reg, this happened in march
Jools
I think the VW issue is to do with wiring looms which were made in the Ukraine. One of my neighbours has a Tiguan ordered in January with a May delivery date.
He got an email telling him they can no longer give him a delivery date. He phoned them and was told about the wiring loom issue.

Phil
Phil

I don't have a carbon footprint because I drive everywhere.

2022 Premium HEV
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

BMW and vw got the wiring loams from the Ukraine and they are both trying china for them now. I have a mate with a Tiguan on order and his car is now June 2023 and he ordered it in October last year. When I told him yesterday that I’m getting my car in June he was not pleased
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Wobnair

Post by Wobnair »

I ordered a N line hybrid in black night grey on the 5th of May. I have been given the end of October for delivery. As long as its here before Christmas I'll be happy.
A N line hybrid in dark night grey. Ordered on the 5th of May for delivery in October. :roll:
Spivo

Post by Spivo »

I ordered 4 weeks ago and it is due June 16th!! I think the dealer had preordered for stock. N Line S 230 Hybrid in shadow grey.
Jef48brw#

Post by Jef48brw# »

New member: jef48brw#
I don't know if anyone here been waiting 12 months here. my order was made July 2021.
Still waiting on tucson 48V MHEV N-Line S added tech pack Auto AWD dark night metallic. Hopefully I will in the driving seat of my upgrade hyundai tucson n-line S.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post