Ordered in March - Delivery Expected September

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
Allyk

Post by Allyk »

Hi all,

Just joined and wanted to make my first post.

Upgrading from my 2018 I30 Fastback - alas not the N, to the Tucson Hybrid 230 N Line S, so looking forward to the upgrade in vehicle, and will be interested to explore all the new features, tips and experiences, etc.

My order was placed at the end of March and have been told to expect delivery by the end of September, that seems consistent with the current supply situation within the car industry at the moment.

Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Allyk wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:35 pm Hi all,

Just joined and wanted to make my first post.

Upgrading from my 2018 I30 Fastback - alas not the N, to the Tucson Hybrid 230 N Line S, so looking forward to the upgrade in vehicle, and will be interested to explore all the new features, tips and experiences, etc.

My order was placed at the end of March and have been told to expect delivery by the end of September, that seems consistent with the current supply situation within the car industry at the moment.
Welcome Allyk. Yes it would seem that 5-6 months is the current stated wait time for a Tucson. Although it does depend on what model, colour you order etc. I have n line s on order to and been 4 months so far. Expected to be 5 months but it could be pushed back again. As you will read it does seem hit and miss really. Still good choice and will be happy days when it arrives. 👍
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post