Just ordered...

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
Ortho

Post by Ortho »

Hey everyone, I'm new here! Just introducing myself :D Just got a text from my dealer to say my SE Connect in Dark Teal has been ordered. Can't wait for it to arrive (pre-warned will be about September time-ish). Will be a huge step up from my i10 that I'm currently driving! :lol:
On order: Petrol SE Connect in Dark Teal

Order date: 28th April 2022

ETA: September 2022...updated to end of July 2022

Yorkie

Post by Yorkie »

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your new car, hopefully it arrives on time or early for you.
1.6 TGDi Plug-in Hybrid Ultimate 5dr 4WD Dark Knight Grey
DR.Hodes

Post by DR.Hodes »

Welcome!
Hybrid Ultimate Dark Knight
Itchycat1

Post by Itchycat1 »

Welcome 😁
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

welcome lovely colour dark teal
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Ortho wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:10 am Hey everyone, I'm new here! Just introducing myself :D Just got a text from my dealer to say my SE Connect in Dark Teal has been ordered. Can't wait for it to arrive (pre-warned will be about September time-ish). Will be a huge step up from my i10 that I'm currently driving! :lol:
Welcome Ortho. As you say big step up from an i10 in size and refinement too. 🤞For earlier delivery.
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
Juju

Post by Juju »

Hi, I’ve just ordered my ultimate hybrid at the weekend. Shimmering silver with moss grey leather. Been told it’ll be 6months….wouldn’t be shocked if it’s longer than that but hoping not
Ultimate Hybrid
1.6 230PS Petrol 2WD Automatic
shimmering silver with moss grey leather interior
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Hi southern Lad your order is very similar to my delivery dates
Have you had any updates recently or are you still on for the 1st week of June.

my order On the system with my dealer still says June.
but I know that its not correct with the correspondence with hyundai customer services
and looking at what other members on the forum are saying for their delivery dates and what customers have been told
just does not make any sense.

Jools
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Mar10

Post by Mar10 »

Southern Lad wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:38 pm
Ortho wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:10 am Hey everyone, I'm new here! Just introducing myself :D Just got a text from my dealer to say my SE Connect in Dark Teal has been ordered. Can't wait for it to arrive (pre-warned will be about September time-ish). Will be a huge step up from my i10 that I'm currently driving! :lol:
Welcome Ortho. As you say big step up from an i10 in size and refinement too. 🤞For earlier delivery.
Hi Southern Lad, your car (even the colour!) and delivery date are identical to mine, which hopefully means there's some truth in what we're being told. Mine was ordered start of November though so there doesn't seem to be much logic in the date that they appear for people.

I guess we all just have to wait and hope!!
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Mar10 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:59 pm
Southern Lad wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:38 pm
Hi Southern Lad, your car (even the colour!) and delivery date are identical to mine, which hopefully means there's some truth in what we're being told. Mine was ordered start of November though so there doesn't seem to be much logic in the date that they appear for people.

I guess we all just have to wait and hope!!
Good choice Mar10. Yes I've come to the same conclusion that there is not much logic in it really. For me it comes when it comes and it has to arrive eventually at some point. I hope 😁. Being realistic I'm expecting further push backs but hopefully not. You have already waited longer so fingers crossed it appears soon. 🤞
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post