Tucson Ultimate in Andover

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
adicristea

Post by adicristea »

Hi everyone,

Having a Hybrid Tucson Ultimate Shimmering Silver delivered this Friday and I can't wait to drive it. Coming from an Ioniq Hybrid, so I kind of know what to expect in terms of how the engine works, but still excited about all the features the new car will bring.

Thank you for the valuable information on this forum and see you around.

Adi

adicristea

Post by adicristea »

It's here!! The colour is even better in reality, has a smoked effect to it, I love it. Played with the settings a bit, I need more time :).

Strange question: the car comes with a boot net, how have people set it up, please?

IMG_20220408_102517__01.jpg

Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

adicristea wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:18 am It's here!! The colour is even better in reality, has a smoked effect to it, I love it. Played with the settings a bit, I need more time :).

Strange question: the car comes with a boot net, how have people set it up, please?
Looks really nice. Enjoy it. Gotta say though the colour looks more like Shadow Grey (solid paint option) than the Shimmering Silver to me when I look close???
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

adicristea wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:18 am

download.jpeg

From the US forums. Hope it helps.
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
Deleted User 487

Post by Deleted User 487 »

Do all Tucson’s come with a boot net as standard?
old man

Post by old man »

richarde wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:29 am Do all Tucson’s come with a boot net as standard?
I have one and I have the same model as you.
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto
paddyt0

Post by paddyt0 »

difficult to see in your pics but is that the Grey leather interior?
I have the same car on order and still worry I should have stayed safe and ordered black
More interior shots would be nice
adicristea

Post by adicristea »

Southern Lad wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:48 am
Looks really nice. Enjoy it. Gotta say though the colour looks more like Shadow Grey (solid paint option) than the Shimmering Silver to me when I look close???
I think it's brighter in reality, but darker than what I was expecting. I was after a colour that just blends in and is not eye-catching. I think it sort of serves the purpose :). Thanks for the photo of the net, that's defo not how I've done it :).
richarde wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:29 am Do all Tucson’s come with a boot net as standard?
The net was in a green bag located where the tyre inflation kit is, under the boot's floor.
paddyt0 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:44 am difficult to see in your pics but is that the Grey leather interior?
I have the same car on order and still worry I should have stayed safe and ordered black
More interior shots would be nice
It's black, quite dark, complements the colour of the car just great in my opinion. I think Tucson Ultimate has only two options, black and some sort of bright colour which I didn't fancy as I have kids and a dog :). Let me know if you still want photos.
paddyt0

Post by paddyt0 »

photos would still be nice
did it come with the extra buttons to enable moving passenger seat postion while sitting behind it?
adicristea

Post by adicristea »

Here's one, pitch black :)

And no, no buttons, didn't even know there's a thing, just checked the manual, but I don't have them, haven't seen a single video on YouTube mentioning them.

IMG_20220408_165857.jpg

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post