Delivery Disappointment

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
BobbyP57

Post by BobbyP57 »

Hi Everyone
New to the Forum and joined after being told that delivery of my new Ultimate Hybrid, which was due on 14 April and which was why I took the car on from a previously cancelled order, is now not due until 27 May. Only found this out because I called the Dealer otherwise I'm guessing no one would have told me and now wondering how the delay will affect the PX value of my existing Tucson, because I use mine for business so will put a few more miles on than anticipated, and also hoping I can extend my PCP which is due to run out at the end of April. Love the cars but have found the Dealership sadly lacking in passing information on and now half expect there to be further delays if mine is still in the factory.

joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

My car was due the same time and that I would have had it on the end of April, my car is now due in June some time no confirmed day/date.
It looks like there are a lot of other people on hear in the same boat.
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Same here. Was due 12th April but put back to mid May now with no actual confirmed date then either. It's how it is at the moment so just need greater patience😒😭
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
Yorkie

Post by Yorkie »

The Hyundai dealer who I purchased from agreed to honour the part exchange price whenever it was delivered. As it happened I received it early. I hope you get something sorted.
1.6 TGDi Plug-in Hybrid Ultimate 5dr 4WD Dark Knight Grey
Pogleswood

Post by Pogleswood »

My son ordered his Tucson N Line S Hybrid in shadow grey at the end of October 2021, it was delivered this morning, which he's really over joyed about.

I on the other hand ordered my Tucson Ultimate Hybrid in Engine Red on 26th January 2022 and had it delivered 2 weeks later which really cheesed him off.
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

My Engine Red one came quickly too (2 weeks and 1 day from order). So, obviously red is the fastest colour. My dealer said he would hold the trade in price for my car for 30 days then re-evaluate it.

Alan
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post