Hi from a newbie

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
Biker

Post by Biker »

Hi all,

Rude not to say hello, so here it is.

Hello!!

I am looking to change my car an a Tucson probably what I am going to go for. That said, I am struggling with some of the difference in the specs between the SE Connect and Premium. Even the dealers (via online chat) don't seem to know - but are more than happy to be able to try and get my details.

I won't ask my initial questions here as I want to separate the intro with the spec questions.

Thanks and cheers.

old man

Post by old man »

https://www.hyundai.co.uk/new-cars/tucs ... lsrc=aw.ds

Open this link and scroll down to specs tight at the bottom.
Although what you should get with each different spec is listed, be aware that some things might not be available to chip shortages etc. Not sure even your dealer will be aware of any deletions to specs.
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto
AnnE13

Post by AnnE13 »

Hi and welcome to the club đź‘Ť
roadster

Post by roadster »

I also found dealers struggling to cope with all the new technology and the complications of infinite variations thereof. The only 100% reliable method is to examine the car before you buy and this is why I like to buy ex-showroom. Even the owners manuals do not clarify which cars get which options and this forum throws up some peculiar additions and omissions found on poster's actual vehicles. Hyundai sales literature is not the most helpful either. Regional variations also make a big difference so there is little value in looking at information from other continents which can crop up via the internet. This forum is probably the best source as more cars are delivered and experience is growing.
Tucson PHEV Premium
old man

Post by old man »

Regional variations also make a big difference so there is little value in looking at information from other continents which can crop up via the internet.
Couldn't agree more. I found to my cost that it pays to ignore advice given by members from foreign lands ( no offence guys, I'm sure it's well meant), as although they might own the same model as you, there can be many differences under the skin.
Also in the UK, make sure advice given applies to your model as there are people that will give e.g. advice on a Tucson and they actually own a different model in the Hyundai range. They don't all operate the same.
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto
Pogleswood

Post by Pogleswood »

If you drive at night a lot the premium is worth the extra for the LED headlights alone, the SE Connects are ok as long as you don’t mind not seeing the road ahead, they’re rubbish.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post