First accessories for your Tuscon ?

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
Itchycat1

Post by Itchycat1 »

So dispite the wait for delivery, I have been browsing the web for accessories in anticipation of the cars arrival.(Hybrid ultimate 230 dark teal)

First purchase will probably be a quality boot liner and rubber floor mats.
I have also seen after market shelving for the front storage unit which I am surprised isn't supplied by Hyundai with the car.
Would be interested to know ?
What have you purchased or intend to for your new car. Recommendations ,suggestions appreciated.

Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Itchycat1 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:57 pm So dispite the wait for delivery, I have been browsing the web for accessories in anticipation of the cars arrival.(Hybrid ultimate 230 dark teal)

First purchase will probably be a quality boot liner and rubber floor mats.
I have also seen after market shelving for the front storage unit which I am surprised isn't supplied by Hyundai with the car.
Would be interested to know ?
What have you purchased or intend to for your new car. Recommendations ,suggestions appreciated.
Similar to you so far. Boot liner, rubber floor mats, centre armrest shelf tray for storage and under front seats air vents covers. May add some wind deflectors to windows if I find the right gloss black pair, mud flaps and a dash cam, but also don't want to do over kill as N Line S well equipped already. Also will wait to see the room under the floor in the boot for a space saver spare tyre.

Oh forgot the most expensive one. Ceramic coating.... 👍
Last edited by Southern Lad on Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
AnnE13

Post by AnnE13 »

Gyeon wax and detailer. Microfibres cloths. Noodle wash mit. Storage tray for centre cubby. Looking to order front mudflaps as I believe the backs don’t fit the N line S. front and rear Dashcam ( from last car) which dealer has agreed to fit.
old man

Post by old man »

Rubber floor mats and boot liner and researching a spare wheel. I think I've found a suitable wheel but I will wait until I get the car next week to take the actual wheel well measurements. I've had a look at the wheel well in my dealers demo and it certainly looks big enough to accommodate a proper size tyre (16").

My dealer tells me that Hyundai don't supply rubber floor mats. Has anyone sourced some decent ones as the only ones I'm finding are the thinner types with no raised lip ?
I received yesterday some roof bars, but there was no key included so I can't at present see how robust or not the fixings are, First impressions are good though and a key is on it's way, so I'll report back when I've fitted them, especially if the sunroof will open when they're in place.

The bars and fittings I bought were £95 inc P&P, which was far cheaper than a Thule foot pack and fitting kit for my current Thule bars. It also looks like my Thule bars will fit onto the foot pack of the new bars and if so I would only have needed a foot pack which I didn't know was available separately, and costs £40.
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

old man wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:00 am Rubber floor mats and boot liner and researching a spare wheel. I think I've found a suitable wheel but I will wait until I get the car next week to take the actual wheel well measurements. I've had a look at the wheel well in my dealers demo and it certainly looks big enough to accommodate a proper size tyre (16").

My dealer tells me that Hyundai don't supply rubber floor mats. Has anyone sourced some decent ones as the only ones I'm finding are the thinner types with no raised lip ?
I received yesterday some roof bars, but there was no key included so I can't at present see how robust or not the fixings are, First impressions are good though and a key is on it's way, so I'll report back when I've fitted them, especially if the sunroof will open when they're in place.

The bars and fittings I bought were £95 inc P&P, which was far cheaper than a Thule foot pack and fitting kit for my current Thule bars. It also looks like my Thule bars will fit onto the foot pack of the new bars and if so I would only have needed a foot pack which I didn't know was available separately, and costs £40.

Screenshot_20220210-092635.jpg

These look nice but not got the outer raised lip
AnnE13

Post by AnnE13 »

I think they would do the job, they look great!
old man

Post by old man »

They certainly look nicer than the ones I've found so far. Can you provide a link to them and are they suitable for the latest Tucson ?
old man

Post by old man »

old man wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:47 am They certainly look nicer than the ones I've found so far. Can you provide a link to them and are they suitable for the latest Tucson ?
Forget that, I found them and I certainly won't be paying £80 +.
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

old man wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:57 am
old man wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:47 am They certainly look nicer than the ones I've found so far. Can you provide a link to them and are they suitable for the latest Tucson ?
Forget that, I found them and I certainly won't be paying £80 +.

Screenshot_20220210-110615.jpg

Screenshot_20220210-112214.jpg

Last edited by Southern Lad on Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
old man

Post by old man »

Bit naff for me but cheaper.
I know what you mean. Not exactly what I was looking for, but as the dealer is fitting normal mats, the rubber ones will just be there to keep any crud off of those..
I don't like the rubber mats with edging, but I found these which don't have it and are cheaper - I think they'll have to suffice.

https://www.arnoldclarkautoparts.com/pr ... gKOEPD_BwE
Last edited by old man on Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post