First accessories for your Tuscon ?

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
DrElectron

Post by DrElectron »

Floor mats and boot liner for me
I love my car, it's just a shame it was made by Hyundai

Yorkie

Post by Yorkie »

I'd already got the mats as partof my deal so didn't include them but agree they would be at the top of my list.
1.6 TGDi Plug-in Hybrid Ultimate 5dr 4WD Dark Knight Grey
Quinn010

Post by Quinn010 »

I've got n line mats (chucked in by dealer), dog guard (Hyundai), boot mat (Amazon Germany) and a boot cover. (Amazon)
Trim/Engine: 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 N Line S 5dr 2WD Auto
Order date: Dealer stock order 25th August 21
Build completion: 9th Feb 22
Arrived Tilbury: 16th Feb 22
Arrived into dealer: 24th Feb 22 (original date on paperwork 22 Dec 21)
Pick up: 2nd March 22
Itchycat1

Post by Itchycat1 »

Decided on private regπŸ˜€ had one in the past and regretted not keeping it. Prob get the compartment tray ,rubber mats and some decent car wax😁
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Itchycat1 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:00 pm Decided on private regπŸ˜€ had one in the past and regretted not keeping it. Prob get the compartment tray ,rubber mats and some decent car wax😁
Good choice. Was looking at the reg thing myself as my first ever new car. Just holding off at the moment so as not to tempt fate with longer delay or non delivery lol πŸ˜›

I got the tray and boot liner now. Will get rubber car mats but just waiting for a bit more availability of choice. Planning on Ceramic coating for mine as there are some quality detailers locally for reasonable outlay on 5year protection. πŸ‘
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
Itchycat1

Post by Itchycat1 »

Hi southern lad ,enjoy the new car,where did you get the boot liner?
roadster

Post by roadster »

This centre tray arrived from China today
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284618253130

It is well made and quite smart. Fits perfectly. It took just under 4 weeks to arrive.

Clipboard-1.jpg

Tucson PHEV Premium
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Itchycat1 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:24 pm Hi southern lad ,enjoy the new car,where did you get the boot liner?
I gambled on one from eBay Β£21.89 but I meant to say boot mat!!!! Not liner.

There was some doubt about it fitting as the sticker on it suggested for Tucson NX3 model but Oldman I believe got the same one and confirmed that it fitted ok. Perhaps Oldman can let us know if still happy with it.
old man

Post by old man »

Southern Lad wrote: ↑Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:48 pm
Itchycat1 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:24 pm Hi southern lad ,enjoy the new car,where did you get the boot liner?

There was some doubt about it fitting as the sticker on it suggested for Tucson NX3 model but Oldman I believe got the same one and confirmed that it fitted ok. Perhaps Oldman can let us know if still happy with it.

I heard you calling, so here I am :D
The easy answer is YES, but to quantify; I don't need something that cost Β£80, I just want a mat that stops fluids etc getting onto the carpet. Having had a milk leakage in the boot years ago, a membrane over the original carpet is a must for me, plus I also carry damp canoeing kit. Whilst the plastic mat stops fluid from reaching the carpet, I also cover that with an old blanket or similar to soak up any spillages, so the plastic mat is barely visible.
So, it fits, it will do the job I ask of it and it cost less than Β£22 - job's a good'un :D

As an aside, I also got this from Amazon
Although rather expensive for what it is, it fits a treat and I now don't have to take everything out of the deep hole Hyundai stupidly provided to find the thing I want.
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

old man wrote: ↑Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:18 pm
Southern Lad wrote: ↑Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:48 pm

I heard you calling, so here I am :D
The easy answer is YES, but to quantify; I don't need something that cost Β£80, I just want a mat that stops fluids etc getting onto the carpet. Having had a milk leakage in the boot years ago, a membrane over the original carpet is a must for me, plus I also carry damp canoeing kit. Whilst the plastic mat stops fluid from reaching the carpet, I also cover that with an old blanket or similar to soak up any spillages, so the plastic mat is barely visible.
So, it fits, it will do the job I ask of it and it cost less than Β£22 - job's a good'un :D

As an aside, I also got this from Amazon
Although rather expensive for what it is, it fits a treat and I now don't have to take everything out of the deep hole Hyundai stupidly provided to find the thing I want.
Cheers Oldman. Good to hear it does the job ok and for minimal outlay. To be fair it seems a good deal really.πŸ‘

All I need now are the wheels to put them in.....πŸ€”πŸ€£

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post