2018 Tucson GO SE Sat Nav

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
Bosscat

Post by Bosscat »

Hi all I wonder if anybody can help me? I have just bought a 2018 Tucson GO SE , as far as the Sat Nav is concerned can you set it to detect speed cameras and if so how please?

ravenwest

Post by ravenwest »

I have a 2019 se nav and following for an answer.
2020 se nav gdi.
I also have Honda VTR 1000 that I use for weekend ride outs and a KTM 250 for green laning
Deleted User 1130

Post by Deleted User 1130 »

Bosscat wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:45 pm Hi all I wonder if anybody can help me? I have just bought a 2018 Tucson GO SE , as far as the Sat Nav is concerned can you set it to detect speed cameras and if so how please?
In the absence of a someone else answering more concisely......

I've not set it up on a Tucson but have set it up on a 2018 kia sportage. I think the infotainment is kind of similar. So you have to enable a mobile hotspot on your phone and then you connect your car via the cars WiFi option to the phone hotspot. In the infotainment system, there should be a speed camera option that you can then enable when the hotspot is active. Obviously it only works when your phone hotspot is on and you have the wifi connection. You need to ensure you have a mobile data plan for the phone.
Bosscat

Post by Bosscat »

Hyun-day! wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:44 am
Bosscat wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:45 pm Hi all I wonder if anybody can help me? I have just bought a 2018 Tucson GO SE , as far as the Sat Nav is concerned can you set it to detect speed cameras and if so how please?
In the absence of a someone else answering more concisely......

I've not set it up on a Tucson but have set it up on a 2018 kia sportage. I think the infotainment is kind of similar. So you have to enable a mobile hotspot on your phone and then you connect your car via the cars WiFi option to the phone hotspot. In the infotainment system, there should be a speed camera option that you can then enable when the hotspot is active. Obviously it only works when your phone hotspot is on and you have the wifi connection. You need to ensure you have a mobile data plan for the phone.
Many thanks for this, it worked a treat.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post