Online user Manual

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
sgg3

Post by sgg3 »

Hi, I have just joined this forum as I am taking delivery of an ultimate hybrid version early next year and want to get ahead of the game. Is it possible to get an online user manual for this model. All the websites I’ve tried offer only the USA models. I obviously want the UK model. Thanks. Steve G

Indalo

Post by Indalo »

Welcome to the forum, ‘sgg3’.

You can learn much from the US version of the owner’s manual as the function of the various gadgets and gizmos is pretty much the same, regardless of the side that the steering wheel is situated.

Moreover, it is worth researching on ‘Youtube’ for Tucson material as there are some very informative videos relating to the current Tucson model.

I’m bound to say I admire your patience in being prepared to wait for 4+ months to secure the car of your choice. I wouldn’t be driving a Tucson today if I’d been told it would be months on end for delivery. I have never waited more than about 4-6 weeks for any of the cars I have purchased new in the last 40-odd years and there's been quite a few - two-car family from 1980.
2023 Tucson Hybrid (HEV) Ultimate; ordered 12/05/23 - collected from dealership 07/06/23.
sgg3

Post by sgg3 »

Thanks for your helpful response. The lead time for my new car is entirely my choice as I have other irons in the fire. Like you I have never had to wait that long unless by choice. I will give YouTube a go.
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

http://webmanual.hyundai.com/STD_GEN5W/ ... index.html

Welcome. Hopefully you might find this some use. 👍
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post