Just bought a 2023 Ultimate

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
Saltcreek

Post by Saltcreek »

Hello,

I am new to the forums as I have just purchased a 2023 Ultimate in artic white. Since the vehicle is already in transit I should have it August which is a plus. Only thing it is missing is the tech pack but I didnt want to order a new Tucsan and have to wait until next year to get it!

Looking forward to combing through these boards and mingling with the community

See ya around!

Dacker

Post by Dacker »

I have recently bought a 2023 Tucson ultimate 230 hybrid in serenity white and love it more each time I drive it.
Good luck with your new car when it arrives 😊
2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate 230 hybrid in serenity white
Dacker

Post by Dacker »

I have recently bought a 2023 Tucson ultimate 230 hybrid in serenity white and love it more each time I drive it.
Good luck with your new car when it arrives 😊

E435E019-583A-4705-8BA7-1307B403067F.jpeg

2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate 230 hybrid in serenity white
dylan2910

Post by dylan2910 »

If you ordered an Ultimate with Tech Pack (Hybrid) this would have pushed it over £40K and made it liable for the "luxury car tax"
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

Yes
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
Saltcreek

Post by Saltcreek »

Correct. A tech pack would push me over the 40k limit and mean I would have the luxury tax to pay. If it wasn’t for the fact the car I bought was due for delivery in August I may not have purchased since lead times are insane.
NewMrP

Post by NewMrP »

Yep. I’m waiting on an ultimate without tech pack and it’s just shy of a 12 month lead time….. a colleague ordered a Tesla and picked it up in 3 weeks. Another colleague has a fast approaching delivery date for their BMW X1. So they’re both laughing at me sat waiting…….
2023 Ultimate PHEV
Dark Teal
XADE

Post by XADE »

NewMrP wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:33 pm Yep. I’m waiting on an ultimate without tech pack and it’s just shy of a 12 month lead time….. a colleague ordered a Tesla and picked it up in 3 weeks. Another colleague has a fast approaching delivery date for their BMW X1. So they’re both laughing at me sat waiting…….
Those won't be new car orders though, they're just built cars already surely?
2022 Ultimate - Phantom Black
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

I got an Ultimate from my wife in about 2-3 weeks by ringing the dealer and asking what they had. There was a surprising number on their way and not pre-allocated. Look up Holdcroft Hyundai.
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
NewMrP

Post by NewMrP »

As mine is a company car through a lease provider the general rule is that they have to be built to order cars rather than ‘off the shelf’. The guy with the X1 ordered his a little before mine and by the time it comes it will have taken around 5 months, which I take it will be about average. No idea about the Tesla. They seem a law unto themselves. I understand you don’t really have options with them so perhaps ‘built to order’ isn’t really a thing if they are all the same…?! Last car was a ford kuga which took 9 months which was bad enough but Hyundai must be struggling with a 12 month lead time. Had I known before I placed the order I may have rethought. However I like the car so I’ll sit it out. Who knows, maybe I’ll be lucky and it will turn up before the year is out…..
2023 Ultimate PHEV
Dark Teal

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post