New to the forum

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
nje

Post by nje »

Good evening
I’m new to the forum and I’m looking to buy my first Hyundai.
I’ve previously had amongst other cars 3 Kia Sportages and two Sorento with my current car being Phev4 Sorento.
I’ve seen and like the Tucson Phev ultimate but because of the spec of my Sorento I would go for the Tech pack, unfortunately even with that you don’t get the heads up display but I’m downsizing simply because I’ve only ever used the seven seats twice for my grandchildren so I don’t need them.
I was told that production of the Tucson has stopped because they are bringing out a facelift version soon. So, I’m reluctant to order one until I can find out what I would actually be ordering, If there’s some extras being added then I’d rather wait and see.
Does anyone know anything about the facelift?
I’ve read a few posts about the ultimate in Teal with the moss grey seats and that’s the one I think I’ll be going for.
I do realise that Hyundai is the parent company of Kia so I know the engine are very sound
2023 Tucson Ultimate PHEV - Teal with Moss grey interior
Arrived at dealer- 10/10/23
Delivered to me -18/10/23

Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

nje wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:45 pm Does anyone know anything about the facelift?
There are no 'real' details about the facelift. All the stuff I've seen or read is conjecture with no real factual information. Some pictures online are supposedly of the facelift but as usual they are heavily camouflaged. Some people have had a go at artist impression which, and there is no kind way of expressing it, are just awful. I guess it's a waiting game to see what and when the facelift brings. Who told you they had stopped production? There are people on this forum waiting for factory deliveries so how can that be true?
Philr

Post by Philr »

There's likely to be some good deals on the "old" versions when the facelift versions are announced I would guess.
Phil

I don't have a carbon footprint because I drive everywhere.

2022 Premium HEV
nje

Post by nje »

Thanks for the replies. I heard it from the salesperson in North Wales.
I’ve just put in the order for ultimate in Teal with grey leather with tech patch and they estimate delivery some time after November. I’ve read and seen a lot of reports about the facelift but it’s mainly just speculation and guesswork
EJH

Post by EJH »

Got mine in 7+ months late last year, so 5 months is a step in the right direction. Hopefully your sales person isn't a 'wet finger in the air' type 🤔😀
Ultimate 230 Hybrid+Tech pack, Teal & moss grey
Ordered Mar 26th '22
Collected Nov 2nd 2022
31 weeks 4 days :shock: :roll: :roll:
NewMrP

Post by NewMrP »

I placed an order for an ultimate Phev, no tech pack, in April and was given a delivery date of next April…. Company car through alphabet lease. They said it may come sooner as Hyundai were ramping up production but wouldn’t commit….
2023 Ultimate PHEV
Dark Teal
nje

Post by nje »

NewMrP- that’s quite a long wait, hope you get it sooner. I hope I get mine sooner as well
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

I rang my dealer and asked what he had coming in - Ultimate with tech pack. He had two unallocated and we had one of them. Got it in 3 weeks. But if you are leasing it, you can't do that.
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post