Further reset issues

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

I don't know the answer to this but .... There are settings in bluelink that you can enable/disable as the attached image. I wonder if these have any effect on the frequency of pinging the car and therefore using battery ?

Screenshot_20230616_125923_Bluelink.jpg

Deleted User 487

Post by Deleted User 487 »

You could also try logging out and back into Bluelink, to see if that reduces the number of resets. 3 in a week is obviously excessive.
ToneGT

Post by ToneGT »

I hadn't had any resets for several months but have had 3 in the last week, it must be down to the hot weather and more use of the hybrid system (N Line HEV) as others have speculated.
Gasworx36

Post by Gasworx36 »

Hi is anyone having problems with the alarm going off at anytime with this problem. I have unchecked the advanced interior alarm for it to have reset it self to probably the default on. I had also customised my picture profile for it to go back to a default picture.
Once when I unlocked the car after the alarm had gone off to find that the car would not start as the profile wouldn’t load as an error message of connection error was displayed.
N line S 230 Dark Night Grey
Deleted User 487

Had my first reset in a while this morning - usual cluster defaults and aircon off.

Car was used for a 1:15 motorway journey yesterday, unloaded at home, taking around 10 mins (boot/doors open), then opened/closed the boot this morning.

Mine is running the June 23 software.
domestoz

Post by domestoz »

I also had a reset yesterday morning.
Drove over 400 miles that week up to Saturday. I didn't use the car Sunday and yesterday a reset occurred.
No warning from my phone as to Bluelink being over used.
That's 4 now in approximately just over a month. I didn't have a reset in the first 2 to 2.5 months of ownership If I remember correctly.
2023 N LINE S Hybrid 230
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

I think it's the hot weather. I've had 3 or 4 recently and only one can be atrributed to my fault - I was hoovering the car with the doors and boot open for about 20 minutes.

Alan
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
Deleted User 616

Phone battery Bluelink warning:

Screenshot_20230628_124012_Device care.jpg

Deleted User 487

Sounds obvious, but that’s because the app on your phone is waking up… Usually GPS related, and only likely to drain your phones battery.

Don’t think it’s related to the 12v car battery drains.
Deleted User 616

richarde wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:54 pm Sounds obvious, but that’s because the app on your phone is waking up… Usually GPS related, and only likely to drain your phones battery.

Don’t think it’s related to the 12v car battery drains.
True Richard, but why now? What's it waking up for? I'm not in the car and haven't used it today its on my drive. What is it trying to do so often as to reduce my phone battery life. There's only one notification
category and it's not obvious what it's trying to do.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post