Anyone experiencing faults with this forum site ?

Suggestions & Help using the Hyundai Tucson Forums
Wychwood

Post by Wychwood »

I have had all the same issues. Also lost a long private message - very frustrating!

alan sh

Post by alan sh »

Same here. Vivaldi works better than Firefox, but I still get logged out when I do things,

Alan
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
Unimatrix

Post by Unimatrix »

richarde wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:30 am I now get logged out more often, plus multi page posts have started opening on the first post, not the most recent. (Safari on iOS)

For me, both issues surfaced since the site wide slow down improved.
I'd echo this, especially not taking me to the most recent post of a thread.
2022 Tucson Ultimate Petrol
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

Rob does know about this (I messaged him a few days ago). I think we just have to be patient and see what happens.

Alan
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
Garyc

Post by Garyc »

Yes problems signing in. Also takes me ages to find were to start a new topic still not sure I just seem to stumble on it
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Thanks, I have seen the same issue where its says invalid login. Trying to find the route of the issue and will update as soon as possible.
Wersi

Post by Wersi »

Login problems yesterday and today.
Just will not accept my details.
Tucson N-Line Hybrid 230
Shimmering Silver
Bought new on 31/3/23

UK
Indalo

Post by Indalo »

The problem of being unable to login continues - whether I am able to post this or not is in doubt but for what it’s worth, the issue remains on both Safari and Vivaldi platforms.

As I mentioned previously, there seems to be no way to contact whoever is responsible for the upkeep of the site to alert them to the fact that logging-in is simply not working. Even on the rare occasion when I can log in, it usually kicks me out before I can post anything.

Here’s hoping!
2023 Tucson Hybrid (HEV) Ultimate; ordered 12/05/23 - collected from dealership 07/06/23.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I've disabled Cloudflare which I was using for supposedly speeding up the site. Not 100% but I think the issues started around then.
Please monitor going forward - you can reach me at info@tucsonforums.co.uk if you cant log in.
Deleted User 487

Post by Deleted User 487 »

@Rob - Maybe need to whitelist auth on Cloudflare if using as a WAF?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post