Clock off on time etc mobile

Faults and Technical chat for the Hyundai Tucson
Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

Ok guys has anybody had any problems with their clock going off back a day moving hrs etc have tried in on gps time and daylight also mobile loosein connections while its parked up on nights running 40 miles a day so not getting much use at the mo but these small problems are bugging me any ideas

Philr

Post by Philr »

Search is your friend as there are a number of posts on this and similar vagaries of date/time/various settings.
Phil

I don't have a carbon footprint because I drive everywhere.

2022 Premium HEV
chrisdobb

Post by chrisdobb »

On a couple of occasions my clock has registered incorrect time, this also impacts on the navigation calculations made by the car.
the first time this happened I deactivated GPS timing, this corrected the situation for that journey but after ignition was OFF/On the time was agian incorrect, I reset to GPS time and all was well.
This has happened a number of times since but it does correct itself eventually.
What seems to be happening is the car picks up the time from when the ignition was switched of and runs from then until it correctes to the right time.
First world problem I guess.
old man

Post by old man »

Have a look through these two threads, you are not alone. Take it into your dealer and complain about it - the more complaints, the more the chance of HYUNDAI trying to find a fix.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=336

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=440
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post