Alarm going off with windows open ??

Faults and Technical chat for the Hyundai Tucson
XADE

Post by XADE »

Philr wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:52 am Irrespective of the rights or wrongs of leaving windows open on the drive, in a public car park, on top of a mountain or in the darkest depths of Mordor has anyone tried the procedure on page 5-19 of the manual?
Add mountain to my list too. Stuff the manual :lol:
2022 Ultimate - Phantom Black

roadster

Post by roadster »

Referring to the manual there is another possible partial work-around for this. It might be possible to leave the bonnet open ( but still on the safety catch ) then lock the doors with the windows open or maybe just leave the car unlocked without the automatic locking operating. I'll give this a try when I can.
Tucson PHEV Premium
Beards

Post by Beards »

roadster wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:41 pm Referring to the manual there is another possible partial work-around for this. It might be possible to leave the bonnet open ( but still on the safety catch ) then lock the doors with the windows open or maybe just leave the car unlocked without the automatic locking operating. I'll give this a try when I can.
I’ll be interested if this works….. Not got my Tucson yet but we always leave the sunroof open when parked outside our home.
Tucson PHEV Ultimate + Tech Pack. Amazon Grey/Moss Grey
Ordered: 10 May 2022
Estimated Delivery: Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb 2022/23
Dealers: 28 Feb 2023
Pick up: 08 Mar 2023
Refused: 08 Mar 2023
New Order: 08 Mar 2023
Picked up: 18 Jan 2024

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post