Emovis Toll Tag

Faults and Technical chat for the Hyundai Tucson
Biggsy

Post by Biggsy » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:09 am

Has anyone fitted a toll tag on a tuscon? I have a 2020 N Line mild hybrid which has only a narrow shaded band around the plastic rear view mirror fixings. I am thinking it will be ok outside of the shaded area as it doesn't seem there is room behind the mirror?

terryp

Post by terryp » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:19 pm

I had the same problem as I was preparing my car to drive to Spain and Portugal. Hyundai dealer and National Windscreens didn't have the answer so eventually I contacted Hyundai technical and got this reply.
"I can confirm none of our Hyundai vehicles have either athermic or heated glass, so the exact mounting point for the toll tag is not critical. As long as the tag is fitted in line with the rear view mirror, either to the right or left of the camera/rain sensor unit and out of the tinted top section of the glass, then this will cause no problems with the tag's usage."
I hope this helps.
Tucson Ultimate Auto 230PS in Dark Teal. Love it!!

old man

Post by old man » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:33 pm

terryp wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:19 pm
I had the same problem as I was preparing my car to drive to Spain and Portugal. Hyundai dealer and National Windscreens didn't have the answer so eventually I contacted Hyundai technical and got this reply.
"I can confirm none of our Hyundai vehicles have either athermic or heated glass, so the exact mounting point for the toll tag is not critical. As long as the tag is fitted in line with the rear view mirror, either to the right or left of the camera/rain sensor unit and out of the tinted top section of the glass, then this will cause no problems with the tag's usage."
I hope this helps.
Now that's a useful bit of info, thanks for posting.
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post