Owners Manual

Faults and Technical chat for the Hyundai Tucson
NoTwOld

Post by NoTwOld »

Just trying to look up something in owners manual and mine only goes as far as V strange what happened to W, X,Y & Z
Anyway the bit I was looking for was Wireless Phone Charging but couldn't find it, I know the rubber bit with what looks like speaker holes in it is the bit that charges the phone the wife uses it, but on the top of the rubber bit passenger side are some symbols or are they buttons, anyone know where I can find it in manual or what they relate to ?

Big S

Post by Big S »

As there was no reply to this I decided to have a look into this for you.

There are 4 symbols the far left one is the symbol for the charging light which is located in the panel above the wireless pad.
The next one is a triangle with a question mark shown in it. Next one is the symbol to tell you this pad may get warm/hot.
The last one is a picture of the handbook with a small ' i' in it telling you to look in the handbook.

Wireless charging ( if equipped ) is found under section 05 pages 97-99. This is the convenience section of the Handbook.

The way the handbook is written doesn't always mean you look for something under the capitol letter of what you are looking for
i.e W for wireless charging.
There is no mention of these symbols on the pages I have listed above so you have to interpret the symbol's yourself.
They are definitely not any form of buttons, hope this helps.
Itchycat1

Post by Itchycat1 »

My car in order has a wireless charging pad ,and I need a new mobile. What type of phone is compatible. ? I was considering an iPhone 11 or 12 would this be compatible . Obviously don't want to buy a phone that won't charge Useing the chargeing pad
Colin-C

Post by Colin-C »

I would have thought that any phone with wireless charging will work. I can only confirm that my iPhone 12 charges ok, I think all iPhones from the 8 onwards support wireless charging. I have no experience with others.
Big S

Post by Big S »

Samsung phones from the S7 onwards also have wireless charging ability.
ColtCottage

Post by ColtCottage »

My iPhone 11 works fine in my vehicle.
NoTwOld

Post by NoTwOld »

Big S, thank you for your reply most grateful sorry about late response.

My iPhone SE2 is not wireless chargeable but my wife's is and it shows Qi when charging, you can always go online put in your phone model etc and it will say if comparable

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post