Trip Meters

Faults and Technical chat for the Hyundai Tucson
jd417

Post by jd417 »

Hi all. I have a 2021 Tucson Hybrid. Love the car but have a problem with the "since refuelling" trip meter. It resets itself almost every day (sometimes it goes two days). I've tried both the manual & after refuelling options in the setup menu but it makes no difference. I've also tried resetting the unit (10.25" touchscreen system) but again no difference. The current drive & accumulated info are fine. My dealer cannot replicate the problem. Has anybody else experienced this?

spw

Post by spw »

Hi. Yes I have had the same problem with my 2021 Tucson Ultimate Hybrid although it hasn't happened for a number of weeks now. In addition to the 'since refuelling' trip resetting the aircon switches off and digital speed display is replaced with something else. I have contacted the dealer regarding the problem but they are unaware of any issues. My car will be going into the dealers soon for a recall and hopefully there will be a software update to fix the problem.
2021 Tucson Ultimate Hybrid
Dark Knight
jd417

Post by jd417 »

At least someone else is experiencing this so I know it's not me. My air con also turns off but I haven't noticed the digital speed problem.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post