No sound from radio or any media

Faults and Technical chat for the Hyundai Tucson
kerr45

Post by kerr45 »

Somtimes when starting there is no sound from radio or any other media on my ultimate hybrid, only way to get it back is to turn off lock and wait 5 mins, anyone any ideas. The sound is not muted

Wookash

Post by Wookash »

It is most likely a fault with optical cable between the amp and the infotainment system. I presume you have the Krell audio system in your trim.
kerr45

Post by kerr45 »

Yes , its the Krell system
Wookash

Post by Wookash »

Some sources however report that the software update of the audio system that was released in late June may solve the problem.
paulb

Post by paulb »

My Premium Hybrid sometimes starts with all infotainment switched off. Not a big deal I just turn it on but odd as it should start with the previous setup. The aircon does the same from time to time as well.
eric56

Post by eric56 »

I have had my premium hybrid for a month and the same has happened twice on my way to work. When I return to the car after work, it all works fine again.
paulb

Post by paulb »

My '21 got it's three recalls done last week and there has been a major update to the infotainment section. Android Auto has a lot more small improvements and the split screen seems more intuitive in places.
Al94

Post by Al94 »

I had that issue with my new Hybrid Ultimate, dealer cured it with a software update, told me they had quite a few with the same problem
2022 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 Ultimate 5dr 2WD Auto
ventojetta

Post by ventojetta »

Has anyone else had this issue and can they let me know how it was fixed? Thank you!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post