Scheduled charging

Faults and Technical chat for the Hyundai Tucson
David3

Post by David3 »

Hi I seem to be having trouble with the scheduled charging on the car, first night it might have been my own stupidity pressing the button at the side of the charge plug to see what it did not realizing it may cancel the charging, so yesterday I reset everything and as I was still up I went out at the set charging time and it wasn't doing anything the charger was powered up and ready (just a 3 pin granny charger) I pulled the plug out of the car to see if it was locked in but it wasn't so I plugged it back in again and immediately the plug locked in and the car started to charge, has anyone else had a similar problem?
Thanks

David
Tucson ultimate plug-in with tech pack in Dark Knight grey pearl, not our first colour choice but it was available straight away instead of waiting till next year🙈😂

David3

Post by David3 »

Update on this, Sunday night was successful with charging however last night if I hadn't have set an alarm to get up and check it wouldn't have charged, same thing unplugged the charger from the car plugged it back in again and it started charging immediately, it's either the granny charger has a sleep mode when it's not had power going through it for a while or every night you have to confirm scheduled charging through the bluelink app, these are the only things I did different last night I didn't confirm charging through the app and we plugged the granny charger in when my wife got home from work around 5.30pm whereas on Sunday night I didn't plug the charger in till 10pm, I'll try plugging the charger in at 10pm again tonight and see what happens
Tucson ultimate plug-in with tech pack in Dark Knight grey pearl, not our first colour choice but it was available straight away instead of waiting till next year🙈😂

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post