2023 Hyundai Tucson N Line Digital Dash Rattling

Faults and Technical chat for the Hyundai Tucson
Hyundainoobie

Post by Hyundainoobie »

Hello All. I have been trying to determine what is causing an intermittent rattle to happen in my dashboard area of the 2023 Hyundai Tucson N Line. I have put foam pieces in problem corners to ensure no plastic-on-plastic between screen and dash, but it’s still happening. Now it sounds like it’s coming from further within the dash of the vehicle. Are there any thoughts on here before I proceed with some minor disassembly which appears to be challenging due to minimal space to manoeuvre. I have removed everything from the vehicle to do tests and am very confident the rattle is coming from the digital dash.

Thanks in advance.

Indalo

Post by Indalo »

Hyundainoobie wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:33 pm intermittent rattle in my dashboard area
If you intend to delve into the area behind the instrument binnacle, then I wish you good luck with that. The crucial words in my quotes provide the standard reason for the ’No fault found’ response with which dealers like to fob off customers, rather than tackle a difficult task for which little time (profit) is allocated by KIA.

Three things might make living with the problem less annoying.

1) Turn the radio volume up.
2) The rattle goes away.
3) The rattle becomes constant so the dealer can’t avoid acknowledging and investigating.

Alternatively, chop it in for something else!🤷🏼‍♂️
2023 Tucson Hybrid (HEV) Ultimate; ordered 12/05/23 - collected from dealership 07/06/23.
Pogleswood

Post by Pogleswood »

Our 2022 Ultimate Hybrid has so many creaks, rattles & various other noises it’s hard to say where I’d start listing them, turning the music up certainly helps hide 80% of them to achieve 100% it’s that loud the speakers start to rattle…
Having had three previous Hyundai’s this one is certainly has the worst build quality.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post