N line s ….seats wear?

Faults and Technical chat for the Hyundai Tucson
Tingly

Post by Tingly »

Hi

I am considering buying an n - line s.
2 things putting me of…1. Manual adjustable seats (i’m getting on a bit and they are tricky for me)
2. The seats are suede material.

I am mainly worried if the suede material wears quickly? It looks like it may.
I keep my cars around 12 years so this one should see me out.
I have looked at the ultimate and like the inside of it, but prefer the outside looks of the nline s

Any thoughts at all please?
Thanks

Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Tingly wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:39 pm Hi

I am considering buying an n - line s.
2 things putting me of…1. Manual adjustable seats (i’m getting on a bit and they are tricky for me)
2. The seats are suede material.

I am mainly worried if the suede material wears quickly? It looks like it may.
I keep my cars around 12 years so this one should see me out.
I have looked at the ultimate and like the inside of it, but prefer the outside looks of the nline s

Any thoughts at all please?
Thanks
Hi.

Had my N Line S 10 months now. Done 11200 miles. In and out of it all the time. Also regular grandkids in the back etc. So far not the slightest wear in the seats etc. Like you I preferred the look on the outside but I also prefer only part leather for seats as well. As for seat adjustment I guess it would depend if you have regular different drivers? Once set there is never any need to move the seat. You have forward and back on sliding rack. Up and down on a side lever and a lumbar support winder. Very pleased with mine so far. Personal think you will be ok. Especially if you keep them cleaned etc. You can even have the suede stain guarded like your couch etc. Go for it....😁👍
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
Tingly

Post by Tingly »

Thankyou for your message and thoughts on this. It does look a lovely shape on the outside…I like to think i look young and modern in it 😀😀😀
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Tingly wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:40 pm Thankyou for your message and thoughts on this. It does look a lovely shape on the outside…I like to think i look young and modern in it 😀😀😀
It will certainly keep you feeling younger. It's no slouch & still a head turner. 👍😁
Wychwood

Post by Wychwood »

Plenty of info on the forum about the competing merits of the Ultimate v N Line S. I have owned 2 Ultimates and was happy with both. However, decided to get a N Line S, primarily because of the external design features ( no plastic wheel arches etc) and sporty touches. Yes, the electric seats are nice to have but I am not missing them. I actually prefer the seats in alcantara/leather. I cannot comment on long term wear as have only had my N Line S for a month. But overall, prefer the N Line S and definitely think it is a better looking car - my grandson agrees 😀
Tingly

Post by Tingly »

Am i right that you cant have the self parky thing and overhead cameras on the n lines ?
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Tingly wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:28 am Am i right that you cant have the self parky thing and overhead cameras on the n lines ?
Unless Hyundai have changed it then no. They come in the Tech pack but wasn't available with the N Line S when I ordered and sure it hasn't changed.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post